Healed? Or More Hurt?

Start from the beginning

Manik.

I was waiting for her at her place while talking to mukti when I heard a door opening sound and I looked at the direction. She stood there.. Looking like an angel. She was looking very beautiful in her gown. For the first time I had seen her so well dressed. She used to be simple always. She was simple even now. But the outfit of hers was damn pretty. Our eyes met and I found her ogling at me and I smirked. We continued our eye contact until mukti broke our trance. She coughed and smiled.

"Guys u r getting late."

"Yes. Can we?" I asked nandini she nodded while smiling.

"Nandu award function hi attend karna ha.. Otherwise tum ko dekh kar lagta hai u guys r gonna go for a date!"
Mukti said and nandini glared at her but she did blush. Which me even more out of control. We walked out and that was when I had back look of her dress. It was a back open dress she looked hot and sexy... Even cute at the same time.

I wonder how does she manage to look beautiful all the time? I opened the car door for her and she smiled heartily towards me and I settled myself on the driver's seat and we drove off..

The ride was quite silent but she had opened the car windows due to which air touched her hairs and it flew with the breeze she had a smile on her face which made her look like an angel. An Angel who is on this earth for me. Honestly the time I had spent with her were awesome. I was healing her. But even she was healing me. All her emotions. Happy,sad,frowns,cute pouts,anger... Her anger used to be fake one always! We spent lot many moments together.

------------------------------------

"Nandu no. I said no.".. I said while running throughout my room.

"No u were laughing on me na. Have fun na manik." She said splashing water on me.

And both of us ended in a quite intimate position with me hovering upon her. And kissing her forehead and cheeks!!!

Well.. That was one the moments we had spent together. And of was fun. Within few minutes we reached the venue and as we walked hand in hand many cameras covered us. Asking me and Nandu some kinda questions! But we didn't pay any heed we just walked inside.

As we walked inside I could see many eyes upon us. And of course her! The way men were looking at her made me go angry! But I controlled and wrapped my hand around her waist very protectively. She smiled at my gesture and I held her more closer and tighter!

Soon the function began.

-----------------------------

Nandini.

It was almost time for the chief guest to arrive! I didn't even knew that who was the chief guest. How strange was that!?! Me being part of the channel didn't even knew who was the chief guest for tonight!! Just then one of my colleague approached me asking for some kinda help and I got up leaving manik there who was browsing on his phone.

After work got finished it was almost half an hour or so. Chief guest was there already.

As I heard the voice of him giving speech my heart pounced..

Was it actually him? To ensure that I walked ahead. And from the point I was standing I could see him. I could see the man who had ruined my life for two damn years..

The same man bcoz of whom I was into depression! It felt like something bad is going to happen again. Wasn't all these events of my life enough?! Does it has to be complicated always?

I stood ri8 there numb. Fear had engulfed me.

Hatred. Fear.

Everything was flowing when my trance was broken by him for whom I felt to fall for.