The Thirst is Real...And A Bad Boy Vibe Pt1

Lmao, this chappie was fun to write^_^ I almost died writing this -phew- hope you enjoy :P

Ariana's P.O.V

"The thirst is real up in here!" Daze's voice captured the group's attention.

Nice isn't she.

We all looked to where she directed her comment and the laughter that erupted in our little group was purely humor filled, if anyone was looking in our direction right now, they would definitely think we were crazy. I'm thinking the same thing right now even though I'm hunched over trying to catch my breath.

The sight before me was pitiful. One word to describe it was plain 'RATCHETNESS' and for those of you new to the term, let me not straight out give you the definition, here are some characteristics.

1. Nasty

2. Ghetto

3. Ewwwww!!!!!!

Are you with me now?

Leaning against the wall of the theater were Kade, David, Xane, and Alex, who were being raped by girls, Kade in particular was being raped by one of Daze's not so great 'friends' and that was not a good thing. The look Daze was giving off was one of utter disgust and hatred. Derek was in for it.

In all fairness, the guys we were speaking of were nothing short of Fine. Body and overall featuers were on point and they had words for days. Phew. They would all score a 7 or a close 8 on a girls 'Wattpad Sexy Guys Scale or WSGS'. Unless were talking about Cole, he was perfect ten.

"Poor Daze got a premium ratchet on her boo" Nina gloated at a pissed Daze.

"School of Hickeys" addressing Nina by a little nick name we made up "Do not start with me" Daze snapped giving Nina a glare.

"Is Daze mad" Nina pressed knowing the answer to her question.

"Look you 'walless' hoe you better -"

"Boo boo, tell that to Derek, I had him in a nice vice grip last night" Nina spoke cutting her off.

Awwwwwwweeee shoot! It's about to happen.

Daze was ready to set Nina on fire just when Derek stepped up holding her back. Phew, things were just getting really heated. I watched her and Derek for a moment, they were so cute totally disregarding she was scolding him. They were a sight to see, one minute they were having a heated discussion and the next he had her giggling and blushing. They were something.

I noticed the rest of the guys were gathered around where we stood, I didn't even see them approaching but moving on.

Jane and David were talking...or more like flirting; I have no idea why they don't just get together already, it was obvious to the universe they liked each other.

Nina and Alex or our previously known as 'A' character was now Nina's 'friend' or 'boyfriend in the making'. Nina the lucky bitch, she got the guy we were all perving on. I applaud her for that.

Now, onto the 'complicates'; Trish and Xane, they were a mix of Nina and Jane relationships, it's obvious they like each other but big surprise...Trish is a stubborn ass, its like he's her 'friend' yet 'boyfriend in the making'. I can't be bothered trying to figure out their little romance, let's carry on. Xane is just...phew. Xane is a fledgling, let's put it like that, he isn't a fully blown sexy piece of ass yet. A soft mat of black hair covered his head, his face was angular yet held that childishness, he had the cutest hazel eyes ever...EVER., small nose and shaped pink lips, as for his body, as for all guys he was well over 6 ft, now going into specifics; muscle, abs were things he was gracefully blessed with and sweet baby Jesus he was blessed gracefully with them in the right places, overall he was a sweet guy...charming even; he's is something to look at. They would make a good couple but hey, I have a stubborn bestie.

Everyone was in a couple either giggling or having some physical touching, and that's when thoughts of me grinding on a wall came in, now I regret my decision to not grow some balls and ask Cole to come with me. Everyone was having their own little discussion and I was here having thoughts about grinding on a wall; how convenient.

"Come on horny little girls and soon to be high school graduates, there is a movie waiting to be watched" I said going to grab my grasshoppers away from theses overly handsome men before they dropped their panties and start grinding on their legs. It's a damn shame; a shame I say.

As Daze said, "the thirst is real up in here"... Especially with Nina who almost mis-killed me for pulling her away from Alex.

Tomorrow was graduation and the guys, including Cole were graduating tomorrow so we decided to go out tonight. But I refuse to be a third wheel, hmph.

"Nine tickets please" I spoke to the woman in the small cubical.

"There ya go"I said passing a ticket to everyone.

"FOOOOD" Trish yelled running to the food counter grabbing Xane's hand in the process.

Special isn't she....

__________^^^^^^^^********________************^^^^^^^^^^

"I know right, that chick fight was the shit" I commented as we talked about the movie.

Fast and the furious 6, that is a must see movie of 2013. AWESOME.

"Up in the club, high on purc with some shades on-"my phone rang in my hand; without even looking at caller ID I answered.

"Where are you" his husky voice asked from the other end of the line, who you may ask, Cole of course; Possessive much.

"Well hello to you to Christian and I'm at the movies with some friends."

"What friends, can you come over... I kinda need you, right now."

"Well it may be hard to believe but I do have friends and why do you need me" I asked.

"I.NEED.YOU.RIGHT.NOW. What do you think I mean" he said as if he was in pain.

When he said those words multiple and I mean multiple scenarios flashed before my eyes and sad for Cole my answer would have to be a no....That position tho.

"I can't, I -"

"Come over" his voice growled over the phone, even though he probably meant it to be angry or demanding...it was sexy.

"Cole, even if I could I have no idea where you live" I said trying to find a way out of this situation.

It was silent for a moment before his sexy voice spoke again "Is Xane among one of you 'people' "he said in a mocking voice.

"Yes" I replied wondering what point he was trying to make.

"Give him the phone."

Passing the phone to a teasing Xane, I watched as him and Xane speak for a little while before Xane passed me the phone.

"Xane will drop you off." Cole spoke his voice a little deeper now, he had some serious need alright.

"I-I'll see you later" I said stuttering. I was now very nervous....What were we gonna do?

"I'm not gonna rape you or anything Ariana" he said and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"That's what you say, my definition and your definition of rape are two different things" I said defending myself.

His chuckle raised goose bumps on my skin before he replied "I'll see you soon kitten."

**********************************************

What have I gotten myself into?

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!! ^_^

WHATCHA THINK?

COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE :P Ash!