The Favor?

Cole's P.O.V

She cried, she shook, whimpered, screamed and cried some more. I've never seen her in so much pain, nor have I ever been so confused. I would have asked her why she was crying, why was she hurting, who did this to her, but for once in my life I was lost for words and it obviously wouldn't have been the right time.

The sun lit the room as I sat creepily at the edge of her bed looking at her. Her sheets mocked me as they had the freedom to caress her body where I was holding on by a thread trying to keep my hands to myself. She looked like a vixen trying to tempt me and winning.

I hadn't slept last night, no not because of my kitten or that I wasn't sleepy, because I was, I just couldn't. Seeing my sweet kitten in so much pain took a painful toll on me, bringing up painful memories that I had long buried and hoped I had forgotten.

Every time she gave a soft whimper or a slight scream I wish I could just take away the pain, but I couldn't.

I was contemplating on leaving, I was a bit on edge if you knew what I mean, and failing miserably at trying to control myself, but I couldn't leave her, and I couldn't bring myself to be selfish with her either.

Pulling her body into mine as I lay back down on the bed, I put her in a position to keep her from being SURPRISED when she woke up, so no spooning for me today. This was a new experience for me, I had no explanation for why I felt the need to be there for her, to protect her...care for her, but I couldn't help it. When I'm with Arianna, I just...I don't know.

"You stayed" her raspy voice brought my attention to her beautiful face.

"I'm an ass, not an idiot" I replied.

"Thank you" she whispered.

"No need to thank me kitten" I said "Are you gonna tell me why I had to see you so sad and in pain".

"Cole, I don't wanna talk about it, but I guess it wouldn't hurt. Just please don't hurt me with my honesty please".

She sat up on the bed and I followed suit, and then she began.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONTINUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Why didn't you call me?"

"Cole, I'm sorry. I didn't want to be a bother, and I felt like wallowing in my pain, I guess I wanted to be alone somewhat."

I listened to her sad excuse as she played with my fingers. Bringing my fingers to her chin, I brought her face up to mine, "You're not a bother kitten, trust me." I was gonna add something rather dirty but I decided against it.

"Cole, can you do me a favor" kitten asked.

"What is it?"

"I wanna kiss you..."

#######################################################################

If I'm feeling like a nice person I'll make a short bonus chapter and post it.

What did ya think, please comment tell me wat ya think. I know this chapter was short and probably not my best but next chapters should be awesome so plz stick with me!!thank you to my readers means a lot. :P