Someone Please Hold Me Back.

Hey hey now I know I haven't updated in 4eva but please forgive, I was having a block on where to go with this, sooooooooo sorry. Here is ur long awaited upload. Enjoy

Arianna's P.O.V

It was SEXY VOICE. From close up his blue green eyes were even more vivid and shockingly more beautiful. I was right, he was well over 6ft, and with a body sculpted by the gods.

"Who are you and why are you following me" his husky voice spoke.

The first thought I had was that 'I'm so dead' but then I thought a bit more and guessed it would be okay seeing I would die at the hands of this Greek god, so let it be.

What was I suppose to say? See what had happed was; I was walking on my way home from school and then I heard voices so being the nosey little unicorn that I am, I followed to where the voices were and well the conversation seemed pretty interesting.. so I kind of just listen to what was going on and then tried to make an escape before I was caught but being as clumsy as I am I fell and here we are now, looking at each other.

"Well..Uhh see see wh-what happened I-I was and then I saw you-and then, see I started running and-and I" I stuttered like a helpless idiot.

"Okay, first off what are you saying and two you really need to breathe, you look constipated" his voice spoke, causing me to comply with his instructions to breathe and slightly blush being the idiot I am.

"Now," his voice spoke, "You don't look like any danger in particular so I'm not going to hurt you but this is what we're going to do, you're going to forget what you just heard and move on with your life doing whatever you do and I will do just the same ok." He said talking to me like I was a 5 year old child which got me slightly angry, who does he think he is.

He was still standing over me as I was still lying on the ground trying to balance myself to get up. I placed both hands on the grimy ground and pushed myself up now coming into contact with his muscular chest, man was he tall, and sexy and he smelt like se-, Okay let me stop there, stepping back a bit and composing myself, we were now a respectable distance apart so I could keep up regular breathing and keep myself from thinking dirty things.

"Look you damn skyscraper, don't talk to me like I'm dumb, who do think you are," I asked fiestily. Fist pump for me I actually completed that sentence, in his face.

"Wow, she speaks' and in complete sentences too."He said cockily.

Being a bit offended at his effortless comeback I got even more upset why is he so... so, Him. Just because he's sexy doesn't give the right to be cocky even though it fits him.

"I should punch you in the face" I said stepping to him.

Taking one step towards me, he was now a breath away from my face, "Try" he whispered sending a shiver down my spine. He had such a sexy voice and his musky scent was making me feel a bit high and slightly needy, closing my eyes I leaned slightly into his body. If I didn't know better I would jump him.

I felt so needy. Okay pull yourself together I scolded myself mentally. Only to open my eyes and find him walking away, that incompetent, complacent, idiotic, cunning, cun*, sad excuse of a man just walked away. He walked away.

I watched as his body retreat from mine and maybe I'm being dramatic or over sensitive but I felt used and trashy, I mean he didn't promise me anything and that was okay but he basically planted the seeds to grow knowing how I would react. I'm not the girly girl or one to cry but that is basically what I wanted to do, this reminded me of when I first had my period I felt like my vagina was going to fall off, I wanted to die. I feel like crawling under a rock.

His body was now far in the distance, he didn't even say goodbye or something he just walked away, taking up my belongings that were now carelessly discarded I started on my way home. How dare he make me feel this insecure much less the need to cry, I'm not popular, not a tomboy and I'm not a nerd, I'm just awesomely different, but either way I'm still a girl and I feel like shit right now.

I'm not use to this, I'm not use to the feelings I'm having now and frankly I don't like these feelings at all. They made me feel needy and weak and I don't like that, I let go of that girl so long ago and I was starting to feel like her again and I was trying really hard to avoid that happening. I was not going to be that girl again.

Just realizing I reached my front door I took out my key and proceeded to unlock the door and get in. I wasn't rich but I wasn't poor, I was surviving and that was good, the neighborhood was decent but could be dangerous depending on where you are. I lived with my dad, my mom passed when I was 14 and that was by far the worst day of my life and it hurt even more that it wasn't her time, damn cancer. But enough of that. My dad was a college professor, but also manager/owner of Chloe's a bakery, it was my moms. "I miss you so much mom" I spoke out loud. I worked there every day along with 4 other guys and my dad except Friday's.

Avoiding making dinner, I went straight upstairs to take a bath and get ready for bed.

I hate maths, did I ever tell you that. I was failing it and if I don't pass my end of year exam I'm over. Getting a bit hungry I decided to order some pizza, I love food. After a long 20 minutes I heard the door bell ring and I was down stairs in record time.

Opening the door ready to pay for ma pizza, I met the beautiful green eyes of a little boy who had a large smile plastered on his face showing his missing tooth and cute dimples. He had curly brown hair and a tan completion, he was dressed in superman pajamas probably no older than 7, he was too adorable with that smile.

"Hey cutie, who's here with you" I asked wondering where his parents were.

"Hi, I'm Tristan", he answered sweetly "I'm here with Cole" he finished.

"Who's Cole" I wondered asking him.

"He's my --" he giggled.

He didn't finish his sentence hearing someone call his name in the distance where I could see a pizza truck parked in my driveway and the of that husky voice reminded me of someone I knew all too well and hated. Soon I could hear footsteps walking up the stairs on the gallery and much to my displeasure I met those very known blue green eyes, and a beautiful smirk.

His large figure stood on my porch holding my beloved pizza that I now no longer wanted. I didn't know whether to close my door and act like I never saw him or to proceed with my plan to murder that incompetent, complacent, idiotic, cunning, cun*, sad excuse of a man who I now know as Cole.

What do u think.