A Game of Seduction (+)

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED AND SOME OF IT'S ELEMENTS CHANGED, SORRY I HAD TO. SOME OF IT WAS TOO HEATED FOR ENTERING THE WWATTY AWARDS SO I HAD TO CHANGE IT UP BUT IT WILL BE POSTED AGAIN WHEN THE BOOK IS COMPLETED!

I'm so embarrassed, here u go, hope you enjoy.

Cole's P.O.V

The timer was down to fourteen minutes as the game has just began, my kitten still sat straddling my hips as her bright hazel eyes got darker with lust and want. With eyes slightly closing and her body swaying to the beat of the music that played at medium tempo around the room she looked liked a sexy vixen and I was enjoying the view.

"juuuu-st, lee-et my love, just let my love adorn you please baby, yea-ah, you gotta know, you gotta know" her sweet voice sang along with Miguel, I could tell she was straining to keep singing as her voice went raspy.

HA, she thought she could win this game and beat me, I created it.

I played soft circles on her lower back above her cute a**, I could feel her body stiffen under my touch and her back arch. Sliding both hands down her smooth thighs, I pulled her closer to me shocking a soft whimper from her throat.

"Would you believe me if I said I'm in love, baby I want you to want me" her voice sang to Power Trip.

I think it's time to add circumstance to this situation.

My fingers went to pull her vest above her head, but small fingers stopped me, looking into her shocked eyes I could see the blush color her cheeks and her eyes pleading with me not to take of her top.

"But no, no kitten, these are my circumstances and you agreed so for fifteen whole minutes, you're mine, and there nothing you can do about it" I said licking the shell of her ear, making her small frame shiver.

"Cole please, don't" her singing stopped and I could tell she wanted me to leave that territory, and I did so gladly.

My hands found their way to the slight dip in her hips as my lips went on a conquest of their own. I bit on her lobe, mumbling something in her ear making her hands fall on my chest.

"No touching" my voice spoke at her actions. "You can't touch me"

I went back to her ear nibbling down to her neck causing her head to fall back.

"oh-oh, oh-oh, baby baby, I'll look after you" she sang with The Fray.

I bit lightly on her sweet spot and her chest heaved as she tried to continue singing.

Oh my sweet kitten trying to fight it. I knew my effect on her but I appreciated her want to win but there is no way she would, and I would make sure of it.

Arianna's P.O.V

I knew it; he was trying to kill me. First he wants to make up the rules and now I can't touch him, I knew this was a game he would win, but I wasn't backing down.

My hands hung loosely by my sides as he refused to make me touch him, and my voice quivered as I sadly tried to sing along with the song, every time I got a good catch of air his lips and their wicked ways knocked it right out of me.

As he nipped lightly at my sweet spot, I gave up, I was done and I knew he knew that. I couldn't do it. Oxygen was my enemy and my body was betraying me. His lips went to my collar bone as he laid sweet kisses on my body. My fingers curled into a fist as I tried to restrain myself from touching him.

"Do you give up" his sexy voice spoke and I really wanted to but, I had to put up a fight, I refused to simply let this idiot win.

"It would be best for both of us, mostly you if you just back down you know kit" he cockily boasted.

#dead, that's how I felt at that moment.

----------------------Cover your eyes-------------------

"So you give up kitten" he asked and my voice was long gone all I did was nod.

After a good 8 minutes, I think I was ready to give up... Not ready, I had given up.

"Good"

His lips drew closer to mine and I was okay with that, but he needed to speed it up, I want to kiss him.

"Kitten, do you know you're not very patient" his voices mumbled.

Instead of answering, I grinded my hips into his and that was my opportunity. Slipping my tongue into his gasping mouth, I slid my tongue against his and then pulled my tongue out. My eyes travelled up to his giving him a slight smirk.

"I'm very aware so stop teasing me"

"Are you trying to seduce me kitten"

Repeating what I previously did, that was my answer.

"You're gonna pay for that" he said raspy, as I opened my mouth to reply he gave my lips a slight nibble before asking for entrance to my mouth, which I declined planning to make him work for.

Now when I said he was gonna work for it, I expected him to use words but no...He had different ideas.

He was back at my sweet spot and using my body against me. His lips were ascending towards my lips and I had long given up on making him work for it, he could have it. His lips gained closer to mine and all I could do was wait because obviously no I was his turf, his lips were right there.......

And then I they weren't .....

"Paybacks a bitch" he whispered.

.................And the timer beeped.

I am very embarrassed, please spare me. Tell me what u think, plz comment I would like to c what u think.