Lego's

Continuation.............

We parked among the many cars surrounding the abandoned house. Lego's was basically a club, but it was strictly slow jams. For me it was chill spot because I just get lost in the music, dance to myself and nobody will look at me weirdly.

From the outside, Lego's looked like an abandoned house and that is what it was but on the inside, it was a different experience, as we walked into the house, I guess you could say the feel was intimate. The lighting was low and the room was rustic. Dancing or should I say grinding bodies were already on the floor, the soft music was playing but I wasn't quite ready to dance yet.

It was me, Trish, Nina and Daze. They were all in shorts, Daze wore a crop top, Nina had on a bustier and Trish just fitted in a tank top and I had on some baggy sweats which I was now starting to regret, crop top and some converse, now you may be saying, what are we leaving the house half naked? Well, if we didn't we would probably die of heat in Lego's.

"It's packed in here tonight" Nina commented.

"No shit" Daze smoothly retorted giving Nina a look of surprise "We obviously couldn't see that."

"Shut up." Nina replied glaring at Daze.

Where did I find these people?

After talking for a few minutes, I looked at Nina to see her glaring over her shoulder. Looking in that direction to see who was getting the harsh length of Nina's wrath was the one and only Kade. It didn't take a brain surgeon to see that Nina was an earring away from going over to him and rearranging his facial features.

The jealously dripping from Nina's face made me want to laugh and gloat in her face for obvious fact that she was jealous, but I let her be.

►►♫

Can you believe those ratchets left me?

I was now sitting on a stool chewing on vodka soaked gummy bears, the heaven. The dance floor was packed with people grinding and on the verge of having sex. I was living it up eating gummey bears, -whhhhooooo- The life.

I could see from where I sat, Nina and Kade dancing, what am I saying, they were grinding and were one of the many 'couples' on the dance floor, a Miley Cyrus twerk session away from getting freaky on the dance floor, Daze, ......Daze, Daze, Daze, she was giving Derek the time of his life, she better go to church tomorrow. Trish was really feeling that wall, they were... doing something. That poor wall.

(Play song now)

I was about to go for a refill of gummy bears when my jam came on. It's fair to say that even though I'm not about the running life, I sprinted my ass to the dance floor.

I found a nice spot on the floor, and I slowly started to swing my hips as the beat of the song was more pronounced. My eyes drifted close as I got more into it and I was shocked when I felt arms wrapped around my hips and brought me back to meet a powerful chest.

The intoxicating sent of the person awakened my senses, and I instantly knew who was holding me. The strong arms held me as their body heat warmed me from the inside out.

Turning in the persons arms, with my eyes still closed, I just moved with the rhythm of the song. I didn't want to open my eyes, I didn't want to get angry or emotional over this, so I was keeping my eyes closed. Would I be angry or would I just simply fall for those eyes, I was more leaning towards the fact I would fall for those eyes and I think you would agree.

"Sing to me." his husky voice whispered, tickling my ear...

***********************************************

Okay that's it, I don't want to keep u guys up all night! :P

tell me what u think!