Just Stuff!

Hiya, I have to thak my readers you guys are awesome, Wanting The Badboy is now #714 on the humor list not a lot but I'm proud thank you guys soooooo much big hug, tried to make this chapter long without giving out too much! ENJOY.

Ariana's P.O.V

"Kitten, can you at least try and be a little gentle."

"Cole, does it look like I'm in a mood to be gentle."

"Can't you be angry with me tomorrow?" he tried to plead with me.

"Cole, if you haven't noticed, I don't want to be angry with you tomorrow, I wanna drop kick your ass today" I hissed at him trying not to wake up Tristan. "Why won't you tell me what happened?"

"Because you don't need to know." he threw back.

"Then I don't need to bandage or clean any bruises I guess" I said stopping bandaging him up.

"Kitten, please."

"No Cole, if you can't tell me why you keep coming here looking like World War friggin Z just hit you, then you can leave, I'm not trying to be a bitch but believe it or not, I do actually care about your well being."

"Ari-"

"Just forget it Cole."

Gently passing the cloth over his bruises on his arm, I quickly packed up the contents laying around on the face bason and left him in the bathroom.

Why the hell can't he just tell me? I'm not angry, I'm upset that he doesn't trust me enough to tell me. Guess I'm not all that special.

"You are special, kitten"

"Just not special enough."

"Look, I'm not telling you because I don't trust you, I'm trying to protect you and no I cant' tell you what I'm protecting you from."

"Cole, I know were not together and you didn't promise me anything but I just wish you would tell me and I can't stop wondering because from what I'm hearing and what it's coming off as you have a lot of secrets I don't know about and I'm just-"

"Kitten, I wanna tell you, but if I do there's a lot of things that come with that and I'm not sure your ready for that; I know you want answers and I wish I could give you but it's not that easy."

"Cole, when will it be easy." We stood there looking at each other for what felt like forever and without his reply, I knew his answer.

"Look, just make sure your out of here before morning, or at least wait until my dad leaves for his walk."

"Are you gonna stay mad at me."

"What does it mean to you if I do."

"What's that suppose to mean."

"Forget it Cole, when you can tell me something you know where you can find me"

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+__+_+

"Ms. Smith, glad you're able to join us." Miss Tibs spoke as I walked into class.

"Glad I could join you."

"Please take a seat where one is available."

"Okay class, thanks to Miss. Smith here you will be 3 SBA's today to complete by Friday, the person your sitting next to will be your partner until then"

Groans erupted around the room. Thank you Ms. Tibs.

"Hey I'm Ariana, ok let's just get this done, I'll take one, you'll take one and we can complete the third together today because I'll be busy tomorrow."

"I'm Blake and cool, where do you want to do the project."

"We can just do it at the library."

Blake was handsome to say, not on Cole's level but none the less handsome, dirty blond hair, grey eyes and even with his soft aura he had a bit of a player/bad ass vibe going on.

"Meet me there around three." I spoke as the bell rang.

"Okay."

*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)

"Shay, I really am sorry I missed your party, I forgot."

"A, calm down, I would miss my own party if I had Cole's ass".

"Where did I find friends like you?"

"You love us, anyway."

"Okay, I'll see you guys tomorrow I gotta head to the library, Miss Tibs thought it would be a dandy idea to give us three SBA's to complete by Friday"

"Poor you, see you later K"

"Bye babes." I replied to the girls making my way to the library.

!+!+!+!+!+!!+!+!+!+!!+!!+

Friday, finally!

I hope Miss. Tibs falls into a well the bitch!

After five days of sleepless nights, I finished the projects and all I need to do is wait for 2:30 to hit and I'm home free to make love to my bed.

Pulling on a baggy top and some sweats, my black converse made up my outfit. I hadn't talked to Cole since Sunday and I was truthfully ignoring him. I didn't want to talk to him, I wanted him to talk to me and at least tell me something. I'm not asking for his chest of secrets, I just wanted answers and the truth.

Blake was a perverted idiot, PERVERTED I say!

We weren't friends but we weren't strangers either, he was cool. Funny as hell with some slight anger problems. Something was up with him but I couldn't quite point it out and I really didn't pay attention.

Making my way out of the house I grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

The weather was like 40° high outside, thank you Mr.Sun, you're the greatest.

Time was moving extremely slowly today, awesome, making my way to first period Biology. The class was almost full, I could see Blake sitting in our usual seat. He looked cool sitting there and as I sat down there a small smirk appeared on his face like he knew something I didn't. WIERDO.

"Hey, what's up." I asked taking the two folders which held the projects from my bag only to be pulled from my seat.

What an amazing day today has started out to be right.

"What the f--" I looked up to see a jolly Cole.

"Let's go." he growled pulling me towards wherever the unicorn lead.

Hehehehehehehehe, what do you guys think is going to happen. Why is our sexy Cole so angry!