Questions new acquaintances and A Game of Trading Places.

*hey in the previous chapter there was a character name David so sorry there was an error his name is no Blake. i already made correction just so you know so dont be confused. so sorry, david is her friend i did realise there was another character name david. so sorrry again.

Coles' P.O.V

The fucking idiot was back. The fucking idiot was back.

I thought he died, probably by a bus hitting him proceeded by a quick lighting topping it off by his own personal hurricane and a quick baked tornado.

I knew she was avoiding me, and I let her be, I knew she needed her space and I would give her that even though I was going insane, no touching hugging, kissing, NOTHING, but she was worth it. But when I saw him with her, I was this close to literally killing him. For the past few days they've been together and I was a lot of things.

1. I was angry

2. I was jealous

3. I was pissed.

I was use to being angry and pissed but never jealous.

Blake and I go wayyyyyy back, we were friends from what I believed, but he was reason why I was in a lot of shit. He was like a brother to me, but his betrayal was- I don't even know how to explain. But I don't hate him, I'm not one to hold a grudge and I'm over it.

He had done a lot of shit, and I did a lot of shit, but when it happened I fucking blamed him and vowed I'd hate him forever but I've grown and I couldn't blame him for anything because I was the one who did it. It was my own fault for being an idiot.

A lot of things are happening, and not how they should be, me finding Ariana, me fighting again, Blake being back. A lot of shit is going to be happening.

What the fuck did he want, he always did this: going after what was MINE. I was fine with the others but he was not getting Ariana. How did he even find out about her? Shit, I was really trying to avoid this; I knew she was in trouble as well as Tristan and this is why I was pissed, putting them in danger. I made promises, and I wasn't planning on breaking them, no fucking way I was going through that pain again. That is why I stopped fighting, because of her, I knew she was looking down at me right now angry at me and I could only wish she would understand.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I pushed angrily at the warehouse door and pulled Ariana along with me.

"Cole, what the hell, let me go."

"No, your mine and mine only." I said continuing on my way to the elevator to get to the room.

"I'm not anyone's property Cole, don't get it twisted."

"Your mine Ariana." I growled back to her now we were at eye level. Breaking eye contact with me she moved to a corner to stand.

The elevator came to a stop and I pulled open the doors.

"Lets go" before I could go to her corner she walked into the room.

The windows in the room were tinted and had a rustic look, the room was bare except for the punching bag hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room. The paint peeling off the wall I would say gave the room character. I loved how bare and quiet it was.

"Why are we here?"

"Stop hanging around Blake" I responded.

"What why?"

"Just stop hanging around him, he's bad news"

"And how exactly do you know this Cole"

"Can't you just trust me and stop hanging around him"

"Can't you just trust me and tell me the truth "she said stepping to me.

"Cause you could get hurt, your life could be in danger. I wish you could see I'm trying to protect you. I really am. Look Ariana, I was trying to avoid getting you mixed up in my world but that's exactly what I did and that made things extremely complicated in ways you won't understand, I'm not telling you because I don't trust you it just because I do but I refuse to get you anymore mixed up in this, just stop hanging with Blake"

"Cole, what trouble, what life, what danger? Cole, don't try and make me hate you, don't try and make a decision about my life that should be my choice."

"I'm not trying to make you hate me."

"Yes you are," she corrected"Why did you bring me here Cole."

"Because I want you...fuck, I want you so much"

"I want me too but I don't like sharing, can you just take me home."

"No, you're staying with me."

"Take me home Cole."

"Why are you being so stubborn?"

"Cole, I don't want to talk to you. Take me the fuck home."

"Look, it's either you stay here willingly or tie your cute ass to these walls and have my way with you, if I were you I would go with second one, it has a sweet sound to it."

"This is kidnapping you idiot."

"Wonderful choice, now, is anyone up for game of Trading Places".

^(^(^(^(^(

Okay being the great person I am I decided to update today for my amazing reads because now im #658 on the humor list. Thank you guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. In the chapter I italisized somethings, what do you think could be the possible answer to them.

Oh and are you ready for a Game of Trading Places. J

Comment. Vote. Tell me whatcha think!