Sex On A Stick.

Cole's P.O.V

"Cole, don't say anything, just let me do this"

She stopped playing with my fingers, pushing me to lie down on the bed.

I like the fact the she was initiating the kiss, but I draw the line where she's trying to make me cum in my pants.

"Close your eyes" I complied with her request.

Her gasp like breaths told me she was nervous and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't proud I had that effect on her.

The mattress dipped with her movements as she crawled onto me, when she sat on me, my fingers unconsciously grabbed her bed sheets as I squeezed my eyes shut. When her breath made contact with the skin on my neck, I instantly knew her intoxicating sent of lavender and me. My body felt stiff, motionless. I wanted to do so many things with my hands...fingers, but my body won't let me. Her lips laid kisses, on my neck to my jaw, which she seemed very fond of, nipping her way to the corner of my lips.

I was very aware of her breasts against my chest, as well as her sexy ass on my erection. Pulling my shit together, I moved my hands to rest on her hips so that I didn't look completely useless, which was how I felt. Thanks to my kitten, so gentle, sweet but I underestimate her too much.

"Hands off, Cole." She spoke.

It was true, she wanted to send me insane, that was it, I had to close my eyes so I had no idea what she would do next, and now she had completely robbed me of touching her, at all.

"Are you trying to kill me?"

"Maybe I should stop" she whispered nibbling n my ear.

"Don't" I choked out immediately. I hated the rules, but I loved the torture, it was worth it.

Her body started grinding into mine, and it was taking everything in me not to take control and have my way with her, the thread was slowly thinning but I loved this dominant side of her, it was sexy and I had the pleasure of awakening it.

"Please" I begged.

"Are you in pain baby?" she asked.

Her voice was like sex on a stick. Which is very hard to do?

"Yes"

"Good". She said placing one final peck behind my ear and running into the bathroom.

And I was left seduced!

*@*@*@*@*@*@

Comment. Vote.Message me. Fan. -big hug-.

Hello my loves, how did you enjoy the chapter? Gonna be editing the book to straighten out some details so no one is confused* And i might re-write this chapter just want you to know im still here.