Power Trip #2. Goodbye.

I KNOW, YOU BEEN WAITING A LIFETIME AND A FAY BUT HERE IS YOUR UPDATE, HOPE YA ENJOY J. P.S HOLD YOUR DEVICES CAREFULL BCUZ SOME OF U 'WILL B UPSET WITHT HIS CHAPTER. HEHEHEHEHEHE. CARRY ON!

Ariana's P.O.V

"I've seen a lot in my life. I've seen a lot. I've seen people I cared for come and go; I've watched people betray me. Betray my trust... my love."

"I've had a hard life growing up, but I've never felt sorry for myself because really other than the pain I've seen and gone through, I didn't know anything such as love existed, to me the pain was just life. So I had no need to feel sorry."

"I was thirteen when I started fighting, Fifteen when I went into juvy and 17 when I went to jail."

"I've been angry. I've been really angry. Kitten, if you knew what half of my life has been, half the things I've done, you probably wouldn't want me, and you might even hate me."

I didn't know how to read his expression. It was so many things, so many emotions,...secrets there, I didn't even know where to begin. If there was one thing I could tell you, it was that he was hurt.

"I've been abuse since age nine," his voice croaked," I've c-coo-come home to find my own mother lying dead." Tears descended slowly down his cheeks as his grip tightened around my waist.

"Cole, I'm so sorry" I whispered trying to comfort him, but he simply dismissed it and continued.

His bitter laughter filled the room, as he seemed to be reliving his memories. His eyes wondered around my room but they refused to meet mine.

"The worst part of this is that it was him, he abused me, took away my nonexistent childhood...he killed her. My own flesh and blood, my own father killed my mother. I hated him and as for now, I still think I do. I spent years being hit by him, helplessly watching him hit my mother, every time I look at him, I wonder how anyone could be so heartless and wicked."

I watched him as he spoke angrily with tear flowing from his eyes and I didn't know what to do. I wanted to comfort him, and feel sorry for him and I did, but I knew he didn't want my sorry or my pity. So I cried with him. Cried for him.

The room fell silent and guessed he just took a break, or was trying to settle himself but I knew that wasn't it. I felt his knees buckle and his large figure slid down the wall bringing my body down with his so I was now straddling his hips. It didn't take a genius to know that he was hurt, pained...and somewhat broken.

"I got into street fighting when I met Blake, he introduced me to it. I did it to release all my anger and stress. Anything. But then it became more of a job when I started doing it for money to help my mom. With the money, I got mixed up in a lot of shit. Gangs, theft, all of that and that contributed to me going to juvy."

"Blake and I go way back, he was like a brother to me and always will be, but I hate him."

For a brief second I could see he was thinking and that he was holding something back; and that made me curious but before I could even prompt on the situation he spoke again.

-LISTEN TO THE SONG NOW-

"Ariana, for some reason I can't be selfish with you. I don't want to share you but I can't be selfish." His whole aura just changed, he wasn't being real anymore he was just, empty and emotionless, but I could see behind it, I could see all of him.

"Do you remember that day we met in the ally" he asked.

"All too well."

"When I left you there, I knew I wanted you and I was set on having you" his eyes looked directly into mine. "But I can't have you" he then finished. "You're too innocent for me, too perfect and I can't ruin you I just can't" He spoke.

"I'm not one to trust easily, but with you it was easy as breathing. I just told you things I've never told anyone in my entire life and I'm not sorry for that. I just need you to know me."

"I'd leave it up to you whether or not you want me and I will be okay with your decision but I don't want you to choose me and I won't let you. Please don't cry." He spoke closing his eyes.

I didn't even realize I was crying until I raise my fingers to my cheeks. I knew what was coming and I didn't like it.

I was still seated on his lap where I could feel his fingers digging violently into the flesh at my waist holding me to him as if he was scared he was going to lose me.

"The day I came home to find her dead, I think part of me went with her, I felt like I died with her. I could hear Tristan crying in the back and I have never felt so lost in my life and I don't want to ever feel like that again. That's why I won't let you be with me. I don't want to ever wake up, knowing that you're dead and it's because of me. I've already put you in danger, just being with you right now is putting you in danger but I sadly can't get enough of you" he said " But I'm really trying to avoid you getting hurt I don't kn-".

"Cole, please don't do this" I tried pleading with him. But I knew I wasn't getting through to him anytime soon.

"Kitten, I am so sorry, but I can't, I can't be selfish with you." He said roughly.

He stood up holding me closely in his arms before placing me on the floor.

I knew I was full on crying by now, the hiccups and my stuffy nose made that clear.

Placing his fingers underneath my chin, he slowly lifted my face to meet his. The moon light lit up his eyes making them even more vivid than usual; I was going to miss him so much. A stray tear left his eye as he looked directly into my eyes. Why was he doing this?

His thumb finger brushed away the fresh tears from my eyes before he lowered his head to mine. His eyes left mine to linger along my lips before his lips met mine. The kiss wasn't hot and heated as usual; it was sweet and soft, almost as if his lips weren't even there. His lips airily brushed mine before the made contact again.

I didn't even know how to put a description to this kiss, if painfully sweet made any sense; then that was what it was. I could feel the tears leaving me eyes as he pulled away. I didn't want to tell him goodbye, and I really didn't plan to. I looked at him through tear filled eyes, and waited for him to make the next move.

"Goodbye Ariana."

And then he was gone.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are not allowed to kill me!!!! -Raises hands- I know some of u are pissed at this chapter but hey, just gotta keep moving on. Do you gys agree or disagree with Cole/Christian?

Comment and tell me what u think!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wattpad98/598067223550639?ref=stream, check out my facebook Wattpad page!! :)