#ItWasBoundToHappen.

Hiya, I've been writing and I was like, 'hey, why not give my unicorns 2 chapter updates today cause they are awesome' So 2 chapters will be uploaded today. Can one you guys give me a SUPER LONG COMMENT please, worked really hard on this chapter!!

ENJOY.

Ariana's P.O.V

We've been standing here for the past five minutes in silence before Blake broke the silence.

"Not even a hello Christian." The silence was a sharpening blade in the room as Cole just stood there, unresponsive and silent. What the hell was going on here?

"Don't call me by 'that name' Blake" Cole said making sure to put a pronunciation to each word. #danmhewasmad.

"Oh Christian, why so sensitive and angry, are you still mad" Blake spoke. What was wrong with this dude, were we on different planets? Maybe it was only me but Cole looked pissed and I was scared shitless but this dude was still cool, calm and collected.

"Blake, don't. Why are you here?"

"Well, I find it only respectful to check in on you, I see your doing great" he joked. His comment caused me to blush a bit seeing he probably saw me getting freaky with Cole.

Wait, why was Blake here, how did they know each other?

"Blake there's abso-fucking-lutely no need for you to check in on me, we are not friends, nor are we acquaintances so get the fuck out now." Cole said curling his fingers into the palm of his hand forming a painful fist.

Cole's body tensed as him and Blake were now standing directly in front of each other.

Blake's rough laugh filled the room as he seemed amused but God knows what, I was still clueless as to what was going on and I was very curious as to what it was.

"Christian, it's very obvious we have a problem but, that's not why I'm here; your father wants to see you and Tristan."

Now, let's take this step by step. Cole went from, your best friend pissed when you didn't message her back immediately after her messaging you telling you that she's getting married to Matthew Bomer mad, to a Stewie level mad. Shit was going to happen. Why was he so angry at having to see his father?

"Tell that fuck, there is no way on planet earth is he going to see me, much less Tristan" Cole sneered venomously.

"Christian, we both know you don't have a choice," Blake spoke casually "he wants to see you next week Saturday 10:00am sharp."

"Who the hell is Christian?" I interjected before Cole could reply to Blake.

Blake's laughter filled the room once again as he was once again amused.

"Cole, you haven't spoken to her have you," Blake asked with a smirk hanging off his lips. "does she know of your perfect history" he continued.

"Oh sweet Ariana, your love here is Christian, his real name is Christian."

Christian.... I looked in Cole's direction, his pissed aura still remained but a look of guilt shaded his face as well.

"Has he told you he's been to juvy, oh that he's an ex-convict, wait I have another one, has he told you that he k-"

"Blake, if you don't shut the fuck up right now."

"Chris, are you trying to hide away your dirty secrets from this sweet girl, what has she ever done to you." Blake mocked Cole/Christian.

Cole has yet to speak, and I was just searching for the right question to ask.

"Cole, what's going on?" I asked.

"Well, I don't wanna be caught in this lovers spat, so I'll excuse myself, Christian, don't forget." Blake spoke walking to the elevator.

-^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^-

"Cole, are you going to talk to me."

"About what Ariana."

"What do you mean about what?" I asked getting angry now that he was going to start acting stupid "Well Cole, how about telling me what your real name is or even telling me that you were in juvy and if you're in the fucking mood, tell me you're an ex-convict" I said as we now stopped in front of my house.

"Ariana, I don't want to talk about it."

"When are you going to want to talk about it Cole, I'm not juding you and I'm not asking you to tell me everything but Cole, some truth would be nice right now."

"You know everything Ariana, what the fuck more do you want from me" he said tightly.

Did this dude really just cuss at me.

Biting my tongue I turned to walk away from him.

"Ariana, please don't leave me" his voice croaked form behind me.

Was I supposed to feel bad, or feel sorry for him? Cause I didn't want to, part of me wanted to be sympathetic to him, but what am suppose to be sympathetic for, he doesn't want to tell me anything and he wants to have a fucking attitude with me.

"Cole, I'm not leaving you, I'm walking away so you can figure your shit out and then come and talk to me" I spoke.

We stood at a silent distance looking at each other, and that was that.

What do you guys thing of Blake.

The spin off (Blake Story) Finding Blake is now available on my profile.

...........................

CONTIUATION...GO TO NEXT CHAPTER!