Tap Out.

HERE YA GO.

omg, please check out the banner, sexy i know :P

And also the new trailer -woot- watch it :P

Cole's P.O.V

"Welcome first timer, Cole Rivers" I simply dismissed the loud cheers; I was here for one thing only, revenge. Blake better be ready because I'm returning the favor.

<↕-↕-↕-↕-↕>

"Cole, please" her voice strained as she tried to reason with me. The only thing about her trying was that I wasn't trying to hear it; I wasn't trying to hear anything.

Everything I was trying to avoid, trying to prevent, it was all happening. All the fighting, for nothing, all the giving up on things I want, being patient; for nothing. All my patience, for nothing; but not this time, this will be for something. Blake better know I'm returning the favor.

I was, scratch that, I AM angry. I'm fucking angry.

"Kitten, move" my words came out hoarse and clipped, I wasn't trying to hear 'don't do this' or 'please just stop and think' no, I don't wanna hear it. Her fingers tried pulling at my shirt as she tried to stop my movement to the door, I was on a mission and nothing was stopping me. Nothing. I wanted a certain person's blood on my hands.

"Cole, stop. Please just listen" her voice spoke breaking up in the process. Tears freely escaped her eyes and I was sorry to be the cause of them but I had to stop this now. I knew she was scared and tired and I wanted nothing more than to take away the fear and the hopelessness but looking at me now, if I did that we could both fall to pieces.

"Listen to what!" I asked, my anger was on overflow and I really needed to leave and punch someone's face in. "Ariana, I'm tired of listening and being patient and looking on the brighter side, I'm fucking tired. Look at where we are, we're in a fucking hospital looking at my life in a hospital bed waiting to see when he will wake up. I'm tired of this, I'm tired of losing people I love, I lost you and now they wanna take Tristan. I'm done; I'm ready to get fucking even."

"Cole, I know you're upset but don't do this... stay for me, for Tristan just don't go." She wept.

I wish she could just let me be angry, let me not care; because right now, I really don't.

"Cole, I'm really trying to be here for you and it's breaking me in the process watching you hurt like this but please don't go, I know just as much as you do that it's a stupid idea to let you go anywhere but I'll let you; just promise you won't go to the fight, promise me you'll stay out of trouble....just please."

Was I going to stand here and lie to her? I had to fight, I didn't have a choice and truly, I didn't want one. I wanted to fight. I keep on running, and I was planning to run this time but I'm done running and I have her to thank for that.

"I have to do this Kitten, I have to... I'm sorry." I pressed my lips to her forehead and with only that her hand went around my waist in a hug, she clin herself to me, not willing to let me go and in any other situation I would have no problem with that but right now I needed to end this, and this is the only way to end it.

"Cole" she choked out as I started to let go "don't let me go, please, don't go."

"I'm not leaving you, but I have to end this now because if I don't so many other things can happen, this time they went for Tristan and I can't live with the fact knowing they can come for you, I just can't. I'm coming back baby, I'm coming back."

<↕-↕-↕-↕>

I wasn't sad that I left. I wasn't. Why should I be? For once in my life I wasn't running. If she hated me then, she definitely wanted me dead now. I didn't want her to be angry with me for this; I wanted her to see me changing and in some way return my love.

The lights around the clearing of the streets were intimidating, but I was anything but, if it was a surprise to you, yes, we are doing this on the streets, no ring nothing, just you and the street. I just wanted to finish this.

"Let's welcome back our reigning champion." The announcer once again captured the crowd's attention "Mr. Blake King" and once again, the crowd went wild.

My rage went from a 0.3 to a blasting 50, he cockily entered the ring embracing the crowed as he held the championship belt to the crowd. I have never wished more in my life that the ground could just open up and swallow his ass.

"Now boys, you know the rules; no sissy shit, no biting, pulling all that good stuff. Are we clear. "The speaker spoke. I simply gave a head nod; my focus was on him and his blood.

"FIGHT!"

We both rounded the clearing and he held my glare with a smirk on his face.

"How's Tristan been Christian" I heard his voice sneer. I was at 100 now, I threw my fist slickly to his jaw and I planted it perfectly, too bad for him, I was only warming up.

I could say I was fighting out of vengeance, hate even. But I think I had every right to be, it's sad to say at one point I did look up to Blake and even thought of him as a brother. I had forgiven Blake for a lot of things, and I don't regret that and it's not even hard to say that what he did to Tristan deserved for me to kill him without mercy but I wasn't doing this for any of that, I was fighting to let go, for closure, maybe even if I had forgiven him I still needed to vent; with my fists that is and this was the perfect time. I was going to let go of 12 years of pain and anger, I was just going to let go.

My back made contact with the graveled street as his constant punching to my ribs gave me a rude awakening; if death was anything, I was living the shit. My feet pushed him away from me as we both rolled into standing position and back to half near killing each other.

"Fuck-you-Blake" I punctuated each word as I landed punch after punch to his face.

You could hear the cheers from the chanting crowd but really I didn't give a fuck, I wasn't here for the championship, I was here to end this part of my life and I was ending it somewhat with Blake I had one last person to sort shit out with, but that was for another day.

"I'm done Blake"

1, 2, ,3....... And he was out.

It was miracle to hear the deadly silence of the crowd seeing that he tapped out. I felt like a fricken unicorn so I have no idea why there were so many shocked faces. I had nothing here, I was done fighting.

Walking away from the crowd, I pulled the gloves off my hands; I had a heart to steal and brother to care about, I was done here, done with this life. I was done.

_____+++____++++____++++_____++++_____+++++_____+++++______

EEEEEEEEEPPPPP!!!!!!!!!! What ya think. TEllllll me, I'm dying to know :P eeeeeepppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!