Trading Places.

Hey my awesome unicorns, just notifying you, gonna be entering the Watty Awards 2013 J. So please support, read and vote, especially to my silent readers and those who read this on the phone app. Thank ya, my goal for this chapter is at least 15 votes. Will update soon :P. This ia a long update.

Here is your chapter........ENJOY.

Ariana's P.O.V

"Tap out."

"No."

"Tap out." he said punctuating each word.

And once again, I have to give into this idiot where he held my hands in a mummy position to my chest and had my body suspended by the weight of his.

"Why did we have to play a game we both know you would win."

"Simple, we both win."

"And how is that."

"Well you get to revel in the pleasure of me touching you and vice versa".

"Well, you cocky idiot, what makes you think I want you to touch me".

"You did."

"Did I."

"Yes my sweet kitten, you did, you said 'We both knew I would win' and that obviously mean you wouldn't mind me winning."

"That is not true," *stomps foot like child*.

"Shut up idiot, the only person I want touching me is Ian Somerhalder." I said trying to piss him off. (ME AND IAN ARE GONNA GET MARRIED, IM SERIOUS-LOL)

"Your mine kitten, mine only."

"No, I'm Ian's now get off."

"Tap out," he growled. I gave myself a clap for angering my sex god. Moving my hands from my chest to pin them above my head, so he held himself up by his elbows.

"Cole, just because you have me pinned doesn't mean you win."

"Really."

"Give me a reason to tap out."

His perfect green-blue eyes bore into mine, stripping me bare clothes and hide. The dominant smirk he held on those lips gave me his answer. He was going to give me a reason, but I was going to give him on as well.

His head dipped to lie in the crook of my neck but as I anticipated the touch of his lips, nothing came. His sexy chuckle made me release a breath of air I didn't know I was holding.

"Needy aren't we."

"I'm not needy." I tried saying fiestily and failing miserably.

"Sure you aren't kitten, but I'm not gonna touch you."

Now I was gonna get needy.

"Why, I want you too." I said throwing my pride out the window.

"We're Trading Places".

"What's your point Cole?"

"You're gonna touch me, and don't protest because we both know were gonna do this my way" he said.

Trading places, he moved so that he was now laying flat on the floor and I straddle his hips. (-sigh-, I really enjoying this position, I'm such a whore).

"Don't be embarrassed," he said removing my hands from my face, "Just go with it".

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Lets just say I wasn't exactly prepared to do this today, simply because I was dressed in a oversized sweater and some baggy sweats. Sexy, I know.

Trying to move, I knew I looked like a feeble idiot. I didn't know what to do with my hands, its not like we haven't been this close before, but he had always taken the lead. Trust me, its not easy, he's just too sexy to handle.

"Cole, I can't" I sigh.

"Why so shy baby." He chuckled at me.

"It's not funny." I mumble burying my face in his chest now that he was in sitting position with me still on his lap.

"I never said it was, how about this, I'll start and you can continue."

Cole's P.O.V

I could tell she was getting annoyed. Brushing my lips past her once again, I pulled away and watched her squirm on my lap which really wasn't helping my situation. I wanted her to kiss me, I didn't want he to be shy with me.

"Stop teasing." She growled sexily, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I would, but you have yet to give me a reason" I pondered.

"You know what, I'll give you two" she said.

She slipped her body off of mine and stood slipping off her oversized top. I never get tired of seeing her half naked. There's nothing more perfect. Her body was perfected with the most precise curves and beautiful assets it was impossible not to want her, and I wanted her.

Her body slid back to the floor as she crawled on to me so that I lay back on to the floor.

"Here's reason number one" she whispered.

Her tongue licked the length of my neck playfully biting my Adams Apple before going to my chest. I see she paid attention to precision because she made sure to lick everyone of my individual abs which had my stomach tightening as well as my d*ck leaking pre cum(covers face). Her tongue dipped into my navel before she swiftly went to the waist band of my sweats.

"And here's your second reason."

(omg.omg.omg)(cover your eyes)

I was in complete shock, where did me shy kitten go.

Ariana's P.O.V

Grabbing his package down below, I spoke.

"So what do you say Cole, Tap out"

His hand tapped on the floor twice.

To all my unicorn loving girls out there, we have won the war. Get on your unicorn immediately and run into your imaginary sunset. You deserve it.

His body pulled into a sitting position, pulling me on his lap.

"You do know your gonna have to help with this situation right," he said pointing to his happy friend below.

"I'm not done yet" I spoke. Throwing my arm around his neck and claiming my well deserved prize.

I waited for his lips to touch mine, as we sat on the empty floors of the room entangled in each other. His hot breath blew across my face as his lusty eyes stared into mine.

"Don't move" he spoke. My body jerked as his hands made contact with the small of my back to take a handy grip of my as*. Our bodies got closer, if that was possible, as his tongue darted out to trace my bottom lip. "Don't leave me Kit" he whispered before our lips, merged together in a needy kiss. His tongue slid possessively against mine, taking what he wanted. I moaned into the kiss as he sucked sweetly on my bottom lip. "I'm not going anywhere" I whispered to him.

His lips captured mine once more, when someone cleared their throat behind me. Cole grip tightened on me as he looked angrily to where the voice came from.

"Hello Christian..."

Hiya to you my amazing readers. How did you enjoy the chapter. Was it good, bad, okay. Tell me J Comment away.