Queen of Hearts.

Hi lovas!!!!!! How have yuh been? Well, big thanks to you awesme people, we are no at 10thousand+ read and 300= votes J thank you guys so much. I know you guys will love this chapter, im bringing back the humor and u will die when you read the chappie im gonna post tomorrow. Cant wait for Watty Awards, aren't u guys pumped ^_^. Don't forget to vote and leave super awesome super long comments, tell your friends to read and all that good stuff. NOTICE!!!!! New book cover, New CAST AND will be posting the new Trailer soonJ CARRY ON!!!!

Ariana's P.O.V

(PLAY SONG)

Even though we stood a fair distance apart from each other, we were both facing forwards where the mirrors adorned the walls. The boom box blared the addictive intro of 'Replay' by Zendaya through the room. Her soft vocals filled the studio, where the explosive beat bounced off the walls.

I watched as Daze, moved somewhat gracefully across the room, moving to the hype pop tune. I like how the choreography was made to hit each major beat; it gave the song a cool vibe, if you get what I'm saying.

Daze was my swagged out bestie from the unicorn world. Girlie swag and classy is the way to go ladies.

Shoulder length brunette hair, light caramel skin, not too tall not too short, just right. Curves for days and that ass...Moving on.

We met a few years back at Dance Academy, we clicked and here we are spreading our awesomeness. You're welcome.

As the song came to end of the first chorus and into the second verse, Daze smoothly came to a stop as I continued into the choreography.

Our interpretation of the choreography is practically the same as the artists' vision, just with our own personal twist. Our interpretation was basically, where daze was simply the dancer; I was the physicality of music itself.

For all you dramatic gasps, yes, I am a dancer, always has been, always will be. Where the final chorus rolled in, both myself and Daze moved across the studio floor perfecting each move.

^*^*^*^*^_^_^_^_^

Both Daze and I said our goodbyes as we went our separate ways. I trudged my way along the road heading home. And I know your pressing question, 'what the hell is up with Cole' and here's your answer, I really don't know.

Ever since that night, I personally think I've cried enough tears over the idiot. I mean 'What in the actual fuck' really, after watching him break into a million pieces and me still being in obvious shock, what makes him think it's okay to just up and leave?

He kept doing that, he kept running. I can understand he hasn't exactly had a colorful and bright past and hey, who the hell am I to judge. But he seriously needs to stop running; I'm not about the running life #realtalk.

My life hasn't always been unicorns and butterflies, but you don't see me running like an idiot do you. As I said, I'm not about the running life, frankly I'm too lazy for the walking life, I'm as serious as heart attack.

So once again he has left me to wrap my head around the delightful fact that he street fights, has been in juvy, was a thief, I mean this dudes track record really isn't exactly sparkly and once again I say, who the hell am I to judge?

He doesn't think he's good enough? Hmmmmm, what is really wrong with this idiot. He's perfect, everything a girl wants. And here is where the quote 'good girls love bad boys' can be implemented. He had the five things that make a bad boy.

1. The looks

2. The body

3. The bad boy vibe

4. He's got secrets

5. [insert yours]

This is like a fricken movie right now. And ACTION!

Dude : "I love you so much, but I can't let you get hurt because of me, I have to leave, goodbye (girls name)."

Girl: "Don't do this, I love you."

(guy walks away)

Somehow, chick is walking home in the dark (like the idiot she is) knowing some creepy dude is behind her, he kidnaps her, kills her and keeps her in a freezer for when he needs someone to talk to. (BIG WOW)

Dude goes into depression, blah! Blah! Blah!

The End.

I know Cole thinks he's protecting me, but he really isn't helping either of us because I know that he's hurting and I hope he knows I'm hurting just the same.

He's really an idiot if he thinks 'TRYING' to protect me will stop me from getting what I wanted, and that would be him.

_-_-_^*^*

It's been two weeks since I'd last seen him, and part of me knew he was trying to keep it that way. I really couldn't blame him for his actions looking at his past but I wasn't exactly just going to let him go.

"Ariana, for some reason I can't be selfish with you. I don't want to share you but I can't be selfish." His whole aura just changed, he wasn't being him anymore he was just, empty and emotionless, but I could see behind it, I could see all of him.

Well since Cole couldn't take it upon himselfto be selfish with myself and be selfish for the both of us. He didn't feel he was worthy of the love I was willingly giving him, I needed him to know that he deserved it and so much more.

He didn't need a sorry story, and that was good, because I didn't have one. He needed a princess charming and sadly I wasn't that either. But thank God I'm a unicorn. -phew- Cole wasn't up for the game I was putting down, he wasn't ready for the chase.

He had already played all of his cards, but I had one left...

The Queen of Hearts.

*****************************************

What did ya think!!!!!!!!!!!!