Power Trip Part #1.

Who do you guys think should play Blake's character.

Cole’s P.O.V

2 Weeks later…

I saw her, she saw me; and we said nothing. That’s how its been these past weeks. I could see she stood her ground on her decision to talk to me and I could understand that but I also waited everyday just for her to talk to me…and I was asking for too much.

I missed her…

Ive had to spend two weeks looking at her smiling, two weeks of stupid fucked up idiots hitting on my girl and I was back to that sad place I was in before, I was jealous. She seemed to be moving on ve fine and Im okay with that, I just want her to move on with me. Everytime I walked past her, I just wished I could just pick her up and run away with her and keep her to myself, I didn’t want to share her but who did I have to blame for the situation I was in…No one but myself.

She just didn’t understand, telling her anything about myself or about anything im involved in puts her in danger. But looking at it now I would tell her everyting done to the naked fact that I may just be falling in love with her.

I stood comfortably leaned against her bedroom wall waititng for her to arrive home. I was going to tell her everything and I was being selfish as hell because I was putting her in more danger than before, but I missed her and if selfish is what I had to be to get her back then selfish I would be.

“Okay Nina, ill talk to you tomorrow, got to goodbye”

Her lights flicked on and she immendiately went to sit on her bed, flicking off her lights, I went to where she sat on her bed to lift her up to me to hug her.

“Cole” her small voice spoke.

“I missed you”

“I missed you to” she replied filling me with happiness. I dragged myself back to the wall bringing ariana with me to lean against.

“Kitten, im going to try being honest with you and tell you what you want, just please don’t run away, don’t leave me”.

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO FAR, COMMENT PLEASE TELL EM WHAT U THINK.