fly

Yugyeom has never realized before how popular Kunpimook actually is (or maybe it's just because Kunpimook doesn't feel or act like a famous person whenever they're together) before he saw him walk down that runway with so many people taking photos and videos.

Now, at this afterparty, Kunpimook's with his friends and colleagues, a drink in his hand and laughs continuously escaping his lips, and Yugyeom... Well, Yugyeom is alone, and he doesn't know what to do. He obviously can't just take Kunpimook and leave, despite the fact that all he really wants to do is talk and cuddle with him.

"Hey, Gyeom."

Yugyeom turns to his left to see Kunpimook handing him a glass of alcohol, a smile still playing on his lips. He accepts it without a word, and Kunpimook goes around to sit on the couch beside him, taking a long sip from his glass before speaking suddenly.

"Why are you so quiet, Yugyeom?" Kunpimook then slings his arm casually around the younger boy's shoulder, to which Yugyeom gives no reaction.

Not noticing anything, the Thai boy leans over to set his glass down on the table and slips his hand in Yugyeom's, suddenly pulling him upwards to stand. "I want to introduce you to someone."

He drags Yugyeom straight into the crowd of people and stops when they reach the group Kunpimook has been talking to earlier. Yugyeom notices that the two males have left, leaving them with the two girls. They're both tall, just a few centimeters shorter than Kunpimook.

One is tapping on her phone, and the other is simply tapping her foot, but they both look up when Kunpimook arrives with Yugyeom.

"Guys, this is my friend, Yugyeom." Kunpimook introduces him, and Yugyeom merely bows slightly. He doesn't know what to do, he doesn't know these people and he's quite socially awkward. "Yug, she's Jungyeon, and she's Momo."

Jungyeon smiles at him and holds out her hand to shake Yugyeom's, while Momo doesn't do anything except look at him from head to toe as if she's judging him or something.

To be honest, it's sort of making him uncomfortable.

"Ya, Momo, stop staring at him." Jungyeon nudges her, and Momo looks away. Yugyeom internally breathes out a sigh of relief.

Momo looks back at him, brown eyes piercing through his, and he almost looks away, but then she suddenly speaks to him. "BamBam tells me you're an amazing dancer. He says you're the best dancer he knows, which makes me second." She jerks her head towards the center of the room, where some people are dancing with friends. "Would you mind showing me how good you are?"

Kunpimook suddenly leans over and whispers in his ear, "She's really competitive when it comes to dance. She hates losing. Just go with it."

Yugyeom lowers his head for a moment, and he realizes all of a sudden that Kunpimook has let go of his hand the moment they stopped in front of Jungyeon and Momo, but that is irrelevant to the situation. Yugyeom has confidence in his dance, he just does not like showing it off to other people, he's shy and he's scared of what people might say about him. He knows there are a lot of better dancers than him, and he's scared that maybe, this girl Momo is actually better and that Kunpimook's just fooling everyone by saying that Yugyeom's better than her when he actually isn't.

But somehow, Kunpimook's hand finds its way back in his, squeezing it gently, and then his confidence level has risen again.

Yugyeom looks up, meeting the girl's stare, and he nods.

A small smile curls Momo's lips as she motions for them to follow her. Kunpimook squeezes his hand again before slipping away once more.

__________

Sequel to Rise because I really liked Rise, and YUGBAM IS REAL
So, I hope you guys will enjoy this. Unlike Rise, this will be a chaptered story, and obviously more dramatic (if you see the description again, I think it gives off a rather dramatic feel, don't you think? ;) Also because... Why not? I love drama.)
Leave your comments and a vote if you liked it! :)