ch.3

"We've talked about this before, Yugyeom."

There's something in his voice that makes Yugyeom speechless. Kunpimook's arm is draped over his waist, and the younger boy's legs are entangled with Kunpimook's. Despite the Thai boy having turned off the light before crawling underneath the covers, Yugyeom can still find Kunpimook's brown eyes staring at him.

"You know the feeling still hasn't left me."

"But you know I love you. I'll choose you over anybody else any day."

"That doesn't change anything."

Yugyeom flips over on to his other side, Kunpimook's arm falling onto the bed limply. Yugyeom can hear him shift closer and he jolts when Kunpimook wraps his arms around him, burying his face into the back of Yugyeom's thin white shirt, mumbling something he can't understand under his breath.

He tries to clear his mind so he can get some sleep, but Yugyeom really can't. He just lies there on his side, Kunpimook's arms around his waist, and a million things running through his head for the nth time that day alone. Also, from the way Kunpimook is still gripping his shirt tightly in his hands, Yugyeom knows he's lying awake as well. He wonders what Kunpimook's thinking of that keeps him up at night.

It's definitely not the fact that he's not good enough.

Yugyeom lets out a sigh, and tries to forces all thoughts from his mind, to no effect. His mind is a tornado, there are too many things caught up in it, too many things flying around. It's absolutely uncontrollable, and Yugyeom doesn't know how he can ever fall asleep at this rate.

What feels like an eternity later, he can feel the grip on his shirt loosen and he can finally hear the older boy's soft snores. It's deathly quiet, and he thinks he can even hear his own breathing because of it; he slowly shifts and flips back to his other side so that can see Kunpimook's face.

A faint smile forms on his lips, his eyes drinking in Kunpimook's angelic features when he is asleep. He looks so innocent, like a normal high school boy, not the mature model he has grown into over the past year.

As creepy as it sounds, Yugyeom likes watching Kunpimook sleep. He looks so beautiful and so natural, like time has simply turned back and they are just at one of their high school sleepovers, the time Kunpimook hasn't become a model yet, and Yugyeom hasn't started getting these feelings that he's not good enough for him.

Finally, while thinking about the past, Yugyeom manages to fall asleep.

☆ 飞 ☆

There's no fashion show Kunpimook has to attend, no fashion show he has to walk in, there is no schedule at all the next day. Kunpimook is completely free, and Yugyeom is grateful.

One full day where he can just be with his best friend, his boyfriend, and he's pretty sure those thoughts won't come flying into his mind again. He won't feel useless on Kunpimook's free day, Kunpimook makes him feel wanted and loved when it's just the two of them together.

Yugyeom wakes up with his legs tangled with Kunpimook's again, and his arms are wrapped tightly around the older boy, as if making him into a teddy bear that Yugyeom never wants to let go of. He finds it difficult to open his eyes, uncurling one arm from around Kunpimook's body to rub the sleep away from his eyes, before burying his face into Kunpimook's messy bed hair.

"Yugyeom-ah," he hears Kunpimook's morning voice speak up, and the smaller boy shifts in his embrace, as if careful to wake him. He probably thinks Yugyeom has gone back to sleep, and if Kunpimook hadn't spoken up, then maybe Yugyeom would have fallen asleep again. Having Kunpimook in his embrace is so comfortable, he could stay that way forever.

"Yugyeom." Kunpimook repeats louder now, suddenly having lost the deepness of his usual morning voice, and it rings in Yugyeom's ears like soft music. He lifts his head up from Kunpimook's hair and hums quietly.

"Hi, Bam," he mumbles, but does nothing to separate their entangled limbs. Kunpimook moves slightly as if to get out of Yugyeom's embrace, but then decides again it and just leans into the younger boy's chest, causing a small smile to form on his lips.

"You're not letting me go and wash up, are you?"

"No. Stay."

Yugyeom has to cherish these moments right now because he rarely gets the chance to have Kunpimook like this, and they're alone. There is nobody for him to be jealous of, no reason for him to feel useless.

Kunpimook chuckles, his laughter sounding like a morning song, light and soft. He presses his hands to Yugyeom's chest, before reaching up to poke his cheek repeatedly. "Wake up, alright? Don't fall asleep again. I think it's almost ten in the morning already."

Yugyeom makes a face, eyes still shut, and Kunpimook leans up to press a soft kiss on Yugyeom's lips. Yugyeom has to try hard to hide his smile.

Kunpimook doesn't escape Yugyeom's embrace (not that he really wants to, Yugyeom gives really nice hugs) until around twenty minutes later, when his phone rings, and he quite literally rolls off the bed to get to it. Yugyeom props himself up on his elbow, watching as Kunpimook picks himself up from the floor and shuffles his feet towards the desk while scratching his head.

Kunpimook moves towards the bathroom door as he answers the call.

He returns five minutes later, rubbing his face with a towel and looking much more awake. "Momo just invited us to come out with her and Jungyeon to go to a museum or something. Do you want to come with?"

Yugyeom nods, it's not like he can say no without sounding rude, anyway. He almost sighs in front of Kunpimook. Turns out he won't get Kunpimook all to himself for the entire day after all.

__________

Feels like I'll be starting weekly updates?? Break will be ending soon though...