4- fights and friendship

Start from the beginning

As Freddy stood up. Charlotte balanced on the balls of her feet waiting for Freddy to strike again. Damien a boy from Frankie's gang shouted: "get em' fazbear!"

"Freddy stop" her voice was softer now, weaker. It was hard to believe they were friends much less ones who spoke all the time.

"Fweddy stooop" he wined in intimidation "you really think I care what you say?"

"Well you care what I say at one o'clock in the morning when you want to whine about your problems." snapped Charlotte.

I'd never seen Freddy just stop. He seemed to calm for a moment before moving towards Charlotte. I knew that he was pissed off.

"Be quiet"

"How about you stop bossing me around?" She snapped, jabbing him in the chest with her finger.

Freddy shoved Charlotte and went to walk towards the door.

Finn grabbed Freddy and pulled him backward dodging as Freddy pushed him back. Freddy growled and hit him making Finn stumble before retaliating.

Freddy jumped at Finn again and everything went fuzzy apart from the two boys. I growled feeling rage claw at my insides.

I pounced just as Robbie did. We hit the ground and I hit Freddy. Again again again. He was yelling Finn was shouting and Charlotte... stared in shock

Crack!

I was screaming something at him as I smashed his face in. I couldn't hear I couldn't see I couldn't breathe with this consuming fire...

Robbie grabbed my arms and held them back.

"Angel stop you're hurting him!" he exclaimed.

I blinked. Freddy wasn't moving. Shit... shit!

"Freddy?" I asked still holding my bloody fist in the air. He didn't move. Knocked out. Robbie Pulled away from me ruefully sitting back on his hunches before putting his hand above Freddy's mouth to see if he was breathing properly.

I sucked in a breath feeling like I hadn't breathed properly in hours. The oxygen rushed around my system and I felt calmer than before but still pissed off.

What was that? I'd never felt so angry, so defensive of someone, so quickly.

I stood up. I still felt the burning fire clawing at my stomach and smelt the blood dripping off my hands.

"Anyone else wanna taste of what happens when you piss me off?"

My voice was strained from screaming and I felt it crack and blushed. It didn't seem to matter through they were too busy staring in horror at Freddy who was lying on the ground with Robbie shaking him.

Freddy groaned and pulled himself up. Blood was all over his face. I had broken his nose and given him two black eyes to match.

"Get outta here Freddy, go to the nurse and get your face patched up. We'll all get into trouble and you know she can beat you, just leave okay? The bells about to go anyway" Robbie was quiet, cold anger in his voice.

Where the two of them together? Robbie and Finn did seem pretty close. I want to ask them but I don't want to offend them or make it awkward or anything.