What have I done?

"Well would ya look at that?" I darted my eyes towards Flare, "Blondie has a temper." She draped her arm over my shoulder. "Let's take a walk." She whispered to me.

Flare led me down the hall to the girl's restroom. She opened the door and held it open for me. As I walked through, she tripped me. Luckily I caught myself on a nearby sink, before I fell to the ground.

"Oops, sorry blondie~" She cackled from behind me. I narrowed my eyes at the red-headed witch, "What do you want Flare?" I spat.

"Oh? So you do have a voice after all blondie?" She giggled, "I was wondering when you would speak up." "Enough of your taunting, why have you brought me here?" I asked again. "Maybe Pinky's words have given you courage, hm?"

"Natsu?" I ask. The witch inched closer to me, "So you do know who I'm talking about." She cackled, "I thought I warned you to stay away from him, yet you continue get closer and closer that boy. A very dumb move blondie."

"Shut up Flare! Just shut up! You can't tell me who I can and can't be friends with!" I yelled.

"You don't own me." I spat.

"How dare you, you little brat!" She yelled as she gripped my collar and threw me to the ground. "This is your last warning blondie, stay away from or else-" "Or else what?" I spat, "You'll beat me? Well I'm afraid someone has already beat you to it."

"Ahem." Someone cleared their throat from behind Flare, "Are we interrupting something?" I looked to see two girls standing in the door.

"This is none of you business, Titania." Flare spat. "No, but I can make it my business." The scarlet-haired girl retorted back. Flare rolled her eyes and looked back to me. She walked over and crouched by my side.

"Or else I'll tell your father~" She hissed in my ear, sending shivers down my back.

The she stood back up and pushed past the girls in the doorway.

The girls waited until she was gone to come over to me. The blue-haired girl crouched down beside me and worriedly asks "Are you okay?!" over and over as she examines me. She rolled up my sleeve, and before I could roll them back down, she noticed the bandages.

"Did Flare do this?" The red-headed girl asked angrily. "Next time Juvia sees her-" "Don't worry about it, it wasn't her." I said quietly, rolling my sleeves back down.

"Juvia is sorry..." The blue-haired woman said, looking down to the ground. "Who is Juvia? I ask confused.

"Juvia is Juvia." The red-headed woman spoke motioning toward the blue-haired woman, "She only speaks in third-person." She explained. I nod in understanding.

"Hey, Juvia don't apologize," I put my hand on her shoulder, "You have nothing to be sorry for." She looks up at me and I offer her a reassuring smile. She mirrors my smile helps me get up. "What's your name?" She asks.

"Lucy." I reply. "Lucy? As in Natsu's girlfriend Lucy?" The red-head asks. I felt my face heat up at the mention of 'girlfriend' "Don't worry, I'm only kidding," She chuckled, "My name is Erza, Erza Scarlet." The red-head held out her hand for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you, Erza." I said, avoiding eye contact as I shook her hand. "We heard what Flare had said, about Natsu." I looked up at her at the mention of his name.

"You shouldn't listen to her, if you love Natsu, then don't let her get in the way of that." Juvia continued, as she put her hand on my back.

Flare's words replay in my head,