"I always let my mind roam free when I'm getting ready," she tells me.

"Well. I love the idea. Let's do it," I reply.

"Ok. Well, I have to drop by my house to get my backpack," she says.

"Ok. But I get one last kiss before you leave," I say. I grab her wrist and pull her to me, making sure I'm not hurting her. I just need to feel her soft lips on mine again before she leaves.

"Fine," she replies with her adorable laugh. She gives me a small kiss and walks down to her car. I smile. She's amazing. I love her so so much.

I grab my backpack and walk out to my car. I get in and drive to school. I sit in my car for a few minutes and just think about the plan. Then I get out and go to my locker. I gather my stuff and walk to where Zeke, Uriah, and Will's lockers are. Only Zeke and Uriah are there.

"Hey, guys," I say.

"Hey, Four," they say.

"Our classes changed for this morning," Zeke tells me. I try to hold a smile in.

"Cool. I'll just follow you guys there," I say. They nod their heads and start walking. I follow them to Tris's first class. It's time to start acting.

"We have to go to Tris's class!" I exclaim.

"Yeah. It's no big deal," Uriah says.

"I don't want to go in there," I tell them.

"Four. Stop playing around. Come on. We have to go to class," Zeke says.

"No. I'm not going in there," I say and place my feet firmly on the ground.

"Oh. Yes you are," Uriah says, and they both start dragging me over to where Christina and Tris are sitting. Tris crosses her arms.

"Hey, guys," Zeke and Uriah say. And just then, Marlene, Will, and Shauna walk up to all of us.

"Hey," Christina says. Tris and I start glaring at each other, and the gang looks at us super confused.

"Four." Tris spits my name out.

"Tris." I spit her name out too.

"What happened?" Christina asks.

"Ask him. He's the one that sent my brother to the hospital," Tris replies. I say the first thing that comes to my mind.

"It's not my fault!"

"Yes! It is! He was lying unconscious on the floor with a black eye. And you were right there looking furious!" she screams at me.

"I did not give him that black eye or beat him unconscious. He punched me because he thought I was trying to hurt you. That's why I was furious. So, I pushed him, he slipped on some water, he fell, and hit his eye on a table. I didn't do it. It was his fault for spilling the water," I tell her. Wow. I can't believe I came up with that.

"Ok. Just like it was Lauren who kissed you. Nice try, Four. I'm not falling for that stupid nonsense," she says. Wow. That really hurt. She says she's sorry with her eyes. I tell her it's ok.

"Come on. How can you defend him after he punched me for no reason?" I ask really loudly.

"He's my brother, and he was trying to protect me!" Tris screams in my face.

"Gosh! Why are you so stubborn?! I can't believe that I ever loved you!" What just came out of my mouth? I really hope she doesn't take that offensive. Now the gang comes in. Zeke, Uriah, and Will walk up to me.