Chapter 1 [The Underground]

You looked around your apartment looking for your brother Frisk once again. "Frisk?!" You called out. "Yeah..?" Frisk answered form outside, as it managed to be audible from outside.

"Can you come here for a sec?" "Okay!" The door was opened by your younger brother Frisk. "Hehe. Sorry for calling you when you were playing with your friends."

"Nah! It's fine!" He said while smiling. "You wanna check the legend if it's true or not?" You asked excitedly. Frisk smile grew wider as he nodded. "We first have to leave mom a note!" He said while grabbing a pencil and a piece of paper.

"Yeah." Frisk wrote the note with very neat hand writing as you read as he was writing.

Hey mom,
Me and (Y/n) are going to be hiking! We'll be home later soon.
So don't be too worried when we're gone, okay?
We'll see you around 5-6 pm
See ya soon!
-Frisk

   You smiled as Frisk faced you once more. "Lets go!" You giggled and nodded. Both of you went out of your place as saw Frisk's friends waiting by a tree.

"Sorry guys, I gotta go. Hey Jack! I'll go to your house when I get home okay?" Jack nodded...

*But Nobody Came.

   "You have arrived at Mt. Ebott" Your GPS said. You turned it off as you looked at Frisk in the back seat, asleep. You giggled.

"Hey Frisk!" You whispered loudly. "..Huh? What?" Frisk woke up from your call and just noticed where you guys were.

"Woohoo!! We made it big sis!" Frisk punched the air and gave a nerdy look. "People are not going to believe I went here!" Frisk yelled out as he exited the car along with you. "Hehe!" you giggled as you looked around the area.

"(Y/N)! Ill be looking around over here, okay?" Frisk said while pointing the opposite direction you were going.

"Okay, be careful and don't go too far!" You yelled. "I won't!" Frisk said while he started to look around the area as well. "Hmm.." You stared at the edge of a cliff and looking at the sun. "It's a nice view..I should take a photo."

You pulled out your phone, as you were about it take the photo, Frisk screamed. You dropped the phone in shock as it fell off the cliff. "(Y/N)!! Help me!!"

Frisk yelled loudly as you ran towards the screaming and crying. You saw Frisk holding on to a vine as it snapped.

"AHHHH!!!" You ran towards Frisk and jumped into the hole as you held Frisk by your chest while falling. Both of you landed on a ground filled with golden flowers.

"Ow!!" You yelped in pain. Frisk didn't feel any pain since he was protected by you. "You okay, (Y/N)?!" Frisk asked concerned while kneeling, trying to help you form whimpering. "A-Are you both okay?"

A new voice called. Both of you looked towards the new voice and saw it was a small goat child.

  "My sister is not okay!" Frisk cried sadly. "Oh, Um... Let me help.." The goat child held your arm as Frisk held the other while you tried to stand up.

You stood up while your back was hurting in an instant. You groaned in pain.

"Are you okay, miss?" The child asked, forming bead of sweat. "I-Im fine.. I can walk on my own, thank you." You responded. "Are you sure sis?" Frisk asked still holding your arm.

"Yeah." "Okay.." Frisk let go of your arm as well of the goat child. You stood up straight but still wobbled a bit.

You managed to stand still and walk. "Phew! Im glad that your okay!" The goat child said. "Im Asriel! Asriel Dreemurr!" He said while making a small pose.

You giggled at the action. "Im Frisk! This is my older sis, (Y/N)!" Frisk said while  pointing at you while smiling at Asriel.

"You both have nice names!" Asriel complimented. Both of you blushed slightly. "Thank You! And thank you for helping me stand up earlier." You said

"No problem! You should meet my Parents Toriel and Asgore!" He said. Both of you nodded happily.

But then you remembered. 'Your Phone..' You just remembered that you dropped your phone off the cliff.

"Um.. Okay!" You said. "Here! Follow me!" Asriel guided you towards a castle as you and Frisk saw monsters around the area.

All three of you went into the castle and looked around. "Woah!" Frisk gasped along with you. Asriel giggled at your reaction. "This is where I live!" Asriel said while smiling.

"This place is so cool!" Frisk said. "Uh huh! Mom! Dad! Come here!" He called. You and Frisk grew nervous to meet his parents. You saw them come in black and white outfits.

"Oh my!" The female goat was surprised. She walked up to you both and smiled.

"Im Toriel!" "Im Asgore." You smiled. "Im (Y/n), And this is my little brother Frisk!" You said.

"What beautiful names! Come little ones, we must welcome you with lunch." All the three of you nodded and sat on a table.

You sat next to Frisk and Frisk was in between Asriel and you. Toriel brought three plates and placed them in front of all of you.

There was Steak, Garlic Bread, and Salmon. As for the drink, Orange juice. "Thank you!" You said. "Your welcome! Now please dig in."

All the three of you began to eat but not one.. It's not You, Frisk, or Asriel. It was someone els named.. Chara..