Parade

A/N

This is in celebration of the Cavs larade, which I went to. It was upsetting because I was TWO INCHES away from high fiving DELLY.

After finally finding a parking spot, Mark and I start walking twords the bridge

The mile plus long bridge.

Mark takes my hand as I throw my bag across my chest.

All I see ahead of me, is people overflowing the bridge with wine colors, navy, and gold.

Mark walks me tword the wide, cement railing of the bridge. He jumps up on it, and pulls me with him onto the two and a half foot railing.

I look off to my left and see the lake. It's so beautiful, yet so hot.

"You excited, (Y/N)?"

"Hell yes. I've waited my whole life for them to win."

"For LeBron?"

"No."

"Delly?"

"Maybe."

"Haha! I knew it!" He yells.

"Go Cavs!" I scream, and everyone starts cheering.

With a smile spread across his face, Mark turns around to see if I'm smiling too. I am.

•°•°•°•°•°•

After reaching the end of the bridge railing, I stop and wait for Mark as he buys a couple waters.

There are garbage cans overflowed with garbage, piles of trash heaping around them.

The baseball field is surrounded with people in front of us.

I check my watch. 9:32 am.

Someone takes my hand and I jump out of my skin.

"Mark! Oh my God you scared me!"

"Come on. Let's go find a spot."

I look at my small hand, encased in his large on. I love him so much.

He said that he would have this be just a day to ourselves. No recording or vlogging.

We walk through the crowds, looking for a good street.

•°•°•°•°•

After finally finding a spot, we settle in and wait.

A young family with four children: about 13, 7, 6, and 4, are next to us, chat with us for a little bit.