sunflowers (russia x america)

America sat in the field of sunflowers. Wondering, dreaming, if he and Russia would be able to be friends again. He loved Russia. He wanted to be his friend again. "I just want to be his friend again. That's all I want. I miss the days we would hang out together. I want those days back. Please..." America said to himself. "I too want to be your friend again. I also miss those days comrade." A heavy Russian accent said. America turned around and saw Russia behind him. "You do?" America asked. Russia nodded. "Yes. I miss those days as well. We used to do everything together. I want to go back to that just like you." Russia explained. He sat down next to America. Russia picked a sunflower for America. "Here, a sunflower for my sunflower." He said. "Sunflower?" America blushed. Russia smiled and nodded. "Thank you. Do you think we can go back to being friends?" America asked him. "Da, we can." Russia said and scooted closer to him. "Great." America smiled. The two stared into each others eyes. Russia slowly leaned in and planted his lips on America's. They stayed like that for a long time. "Da, I believe we can be friends. More than friends." Russia smiled happily. America tackled him into a hug. And they kissed again.

This was requested by alanichoc3. We were being random on snapchat and she requested a lot (which is joy to me! XD). Yep. RANDOM!!!!! :D