america's baby problem (america x hungary)

This does contain a little bit of mpreg. Don't like, don't read. :3

America's eyelids slowly fell over his, now dull, blue eyes. Before nearly falling asleep. But a load wail from upstairs didn't let him get far. He ran up the stairs as fast as he could. He opened the door to reveal a baby room with mountains painted on the wall and a sun rising over them. In the middle of the room was a crib with the Zia flag on one end. The other side had an American flag. America picked up the crying child who had black hair and tan skin. When the baby stopped crying, it opened it's eyes to reveal sky blue. "It's alright Jose. It's alright. Mommy's here." America said calmly. Jose represents the state of New Mexico, and is also America's child. That's right. America carried him and is going to raise him, even if Spain left him. America heard the doorbell ring. He put Jose down gently and answered it. "Oh hello Hungary." He said with a fake smile. "You need to come to the meetings. You've been gone for to long." She said. "I would...But I'm a little busy..." America replied nervously. "What are you so busy with?" Hungary asked suspiciously. "Well...uh...um....i-i don't know how to say this..." America stuttered. His eyes were looking back up the stairs. "Hmm...alright. I'll be right back." She said before she pushed past America and up the stairs faster than you can say Memorial Day. "W-Wait! Hungary!" He said. But by the time America got up the stairs, it was too late. Hungary already found out about little New Mexico. "America, who is this? He's so cute!" Hungary said. "His name is Jose. He is the personification of New Mexico. And he's my son." America said. "So that's why you didn't come to the meetings. Who did you have Jose with?" Hungary said. "I had him with Spain. But he left me as soon as he heard I was pregnant." America explained. "He did? I'm sorry for that." Hungary said. "It's alright. I'm holding up." America said. Jose reached out to America. America picked up the small child. "He tends to be clingy to me. Makes him feel protected." America said. "I best get back to the meeting. I'll tell the others that you're sick. I won't tell them about New Mexico, unless you want me to." Hungary said. "It's alright. I'll tell them soon." America says. "Alright. I'll see you later! Bye America! Bye New Mexico!" Hungary said and went back to the world meeting. America smiled and waved goodbye, then closed the door.

Yep. Hope you enjoyed this. Leave a vote and comment if you wanna. And tell a friend that Jay from the kubz scouts is THAT DUDE!