don't touch my tail (vietnam x fox!america)

America was sitting on a bench in the park. It was a fall day. America sat and daydreamed, while his tail was swishing happily. "Hey America." Someone said behind him. He turned around and saw Vietnam. "Hi Vietnam. What are you doing here?" America said. "Came for a stroll. You?" She said. "I just came here to regain my thoughts." America told her. Vietnam sat down next to America. She grabbed his tail. America's face suddenly became red and was unable to move. Because his tail acts just like his cowlick. "America, I always wondered what you tail felt like. It's so soft." Vietnam said. She continued to play with the tail, unaware of America's red face. She gently tugged the tail, causing America to jerk up and shake a little. Vietnam noticed that. "What's wrong?" She asked, noticing his red face. America could barely speak. "Ahhh...w-well...uhhh..." He swished his tail a little. Vietnam then realized. "O-Oh....." She said and then turned red too. "So your tail is like your cowlick?" She said quietly. "Y-Yep." America replied. "Oh. Sorry..." She said. "It's alright. I don't really like to tell anyone." America said. The two stayed silent. "So, agree we this never happened?" Vietnam said. "Agreed." America said.

How did I think off this? Well, I watched a scene from an anime called...Monster Musume I think...I don't remember. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you later! Byeeeeeee! :D

(Hetalia) America OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara