i'll be here with you (fem!america x china)

I sat outside freezing and crying in the snow. Left there by Russia. I felt a kick in my stomach, where a small yet noticeable bump was. "Hey, are you okay, aru?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw China. "Ch-China...What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I came to talk to Russia. I've noticed that when he and you got together, you became more distant and less loud. And like your smile was forced onto your face. What are you doing out here in the cold?" China said. "I was left out here by him." I simply say. "Russia left you out here!? In this!? Come with me! Out of the cold!" China exclaimed. He pulled me up and took me by the hand.

I lied under a warm blanket. China was in the kitchen making tea. "Here, drink this. You'll feel better. Both you and Alaska." China said. I smiled. "Thank you." I said. "Your welcome." He said. The phone rang. China went to go answer it. I felt another kick in my stomach. I smiled. Little Alaska will be born soon, but not quite yet. "Sorry about that. It was your brothers. They were wondering where you were. I told them your just fine." China explained. I smiled again. "Thanks again China. You didn't have to do this. I don't mean to be a burden to you." I said. "I wanted to help you. You're not a burden." China says. "Still, xiexie." I said. "T'áá áko." China said. "You must get some rest, Amelia. You need your sleep. I can stay in here with you tonight." "Okay." I said. China isn't a bad guy once you get to know him.

Yep. This was requested by...[Drum roll please! Oh there's no drum roll? Wow you people suck. :(] Ze_Fabulous_Me. Oh and for those who don't know, T'áá áko means "Thank you" in Navajo. Thank you for reading and I'll see you next time! BYEEEEEEE!!!!!! :D [brofist]