Bad Time to Have a Kid [The Koreas x America]

I don't know man. This supposed to be a present for being gone so long, and it morphed into this. So, mpreg is here, uh yeah. I have no words. Meth is a hell of a drug.

The storm continued outside, the thunder rattling the windows of America's home. The lightening illuminated the darkened rooms and hallways when it struck. America lit candles and had flashlights ready. North Korea sat there grumbling at his situation, while his brother tried to get the blonde to sit while he did the work. "Yong Soo, nothing will happen to the baby or me. I've done this many times, and we were both fine." "Yes, but you weren't in your last month, and even the littlest things could hurt her now." America smiled at his friend's worry, and finally caved at his demands. "Thank you. Now, what other candles need to be lit?" "None. I'm done." South gave him a look, which he just shrugged at. North watched the two of them for a bit, then watched the rain come down harder. South sat down next to America, and started talking to the baby, while his twin rolled his eyes. "Come on, don't be so mean. It's a child, Hyung Soo." "But it's not born yet." North retorted to his brother. "It will be soon." "Hopefully not tonight." "Well, you're good there." America said. "I don't think she's ready. But, you never know." "Well, she better not be ready, cause now would not be good." "Stop it, you'll jinx it. Well, I'm getting kinda hungry." "I'll get you something." America said while getting up. "No! I'll get it, and I'll get the two of you something as well." South interjected and made his way to the kitchen. North watched his brother leave, then took a quick glance at the American's large stomach. He's never really seen another nation pregnant, but he's heard stories. He also heard childbirth is a pain in the ass, literally. Maybe. He didn't know! That's when he vowed he'd NEVER get pregnant. Anyway, America looked deep in thought, so North quietly made his way towards him, and crouched near the arm of the couch with his head only visible. America noticed this movement, however, and looked over at him. "I know that look." "...What look?" "I saw it before. I don't mind." North's hand slowly made its way to America's belly, and let it gently rest on it. He felt slight movement, and a kick, making him take his hand back slightly. After a couple of seconds he brought it back, and received a few more kicks. America saw a small smile form on North's face, making him smile. Until the pain from earlier came back. He's had it before, and they were false alarms. But, this time feels different. And while he refused to admit it, he thinks he's going into labor soon. But those thoughts were broken when he heard his friend's voice. "Okay, I've got snacks. Well, look who decided to join the party." He said while setting the tray down.

A couple of hours or so passed, and America wasn't feeling so good. The pain was now excruciating, and the baby was restless. South was with him helping him up to bed while North followed behind. They were halfway there when America felt something wet trail down his legs. He put one hand on his stomach, and the other helped him stay balanced on the wall. The twins rushed to his side. "Alfred!" "My..." "His water broke..." "Oh God, why now?" The two helped the American up, and into the nearest bedroom. South told his brother what to get, and felt his heart break as he saw America screaming in pain due to a contraction.

Hours passed, and America's contractions were less than a minute apart. South encouraged him to push, and North stood by America's side letting him hold his hand. The blonde nation's throat felt dry, unlike his face which was covered in a flood of tears. He tried hardest, and with one final push, he heard crying other than his own (and North's, but his was silent). South handed the new mother his new baby girl, and he and his brother went outside to give them some peace. Before they left, America whispered one thing; "Thank you."