O'hana [North Korea x America]

[This isn't really a proper oneshot. More like a mini story. Not even much of North Korea x America actually. More like an apology for being away. More notes afterwards.]

The night was sleeping quietly, except for a man with long black hair in braid who was up working was the only thing not asleep. As well as a little girl named Lilo, better known as Hawaii. She and her father, the United States of America, were at North Korea's house. America wanted to talk to him, and Hawaii snuck on the plane with him. North was going to send them back, but he thought there was no use since the world meeting [held in China] was coming up, so he said they could stay here. North heard the small sound of little feet running into the small living room. He quietly poked his head around the corner and saw Hawaii looking at the books in the bookcases ([1]"I makemake au i ike Korean..."). She flipped through pages, gave a sad sigh or something, and put it back. She often said things in Hawaiian that North didn't understand. [2]"너 뭐 찾고있어?" Hawaii turned around a little surprised. "Something." She eventually answered. "Like what?" "Something that helps me understand why people except my family treat me different." North was a little taken back. That's something you wouldn't usually hear from a 6 year old, even though that's not her real age. Still a shocker. "Everyone treats me different, which is why I get into a lot of fights. Daddy says it's because they just don't know what to say." "I know how you feel Lilo." "Really?" "Yeah. The majority of people see me as a bad man, which is true. But I have a good side. Alfred is the only one who's ever made an effort to really know me." "...Daddy says you're nice. He's right. But I'm not supposed to tell. But I decided to tell you since now seems like the right time." "He said that?" [3]"ʻAe." "Tell him he's not so bad either." "There's something I need to tell you." "What?" "You're o'hana." "....I'm what?" "O'hana. O'hana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten." "...That's very sweet Lilo. I need to go back to work, and you should probably go back to bed." North got up to go back to his office, until Hawaii said something. "Wanna listen to the king?" North turned back around to see Hawaii holding a record. "You look like an Elvis fan." 

₩~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧₩

Things weren't going so good at the meeting. Fights were being started and threats were thrown. And something in China snapped. He grabbed a gun and threatened that he would shoot everyone if they didn't stop. Hawaii, who was eavesdropping, heard this, and feared for her daddy and North's lives. Some of the other nations took out their guns in defense, and that's when Hawaii lost it. Not literally. She looked calmed, but was panicking on the inside. She walked in, but no one noticed because they where to busy fighting and threatening. Then a gunshot. In America's arm and barely missed North. America hesitated to pull out his gun, but North didn't. He aimed right at the shooter's  [Not China someone else. What? I need an enemy] head. "Wait!" Everyone looked at Hawaii. "Don't shoot him. He's your brother right?" North didn't answer. "What about o'hana? Don't you remember? O'hana means family. Family means..." "No one gets left behind..." "Or..." "...Or forgotten." North lowered his gun. America smiled at his daughter, and Canada put a hand on his brother's shoulder, giving him a 'You did a good job raising her' look. 

[Okay. Probably not what you expected. I was watching Lilo and Stitch and this just popped up in my bunny brain. Not much of the ship, but it's more like an apology for being away for so long. I'm working on the requests. I promise.]

1 - I wish I knew Korean 
2 - [neo mwo chajgoiss-eo?] What are you looking for?
3 - Yes (Hawaiian)