picture perfect (italy x fem!america)

Italy studied the American girl's features. Amazing eyes, perfect hair, beautiful skin, and lots of curves. And that's what Italy needed. He loves to paint pictures with lots of beauty. And he was gonna ask her if she would pose for him. But as a cowgirl. And due to his mind at the moment, he wanted the outfit to look very sexy on her.

"America, May I ask you something?" Italy said when the meeting was done. "Sure dude. What is it?" She said. "Well, I was wondering if you would like to pose for a painting for me." Italy said. "Sure dude!" She said. "Okay! Meet me at my house tomorrow. Grazie!" Italy said and walked off.

Italy couldn't wait. He already picked out an outfit. It was jeans, very sexy top that was lacy (his mind was still a little bit in the gutter, like my mind always is XD), western style boots, a western belt, and cowgirl hat. He heard his doorbell ring. He opened the door to see America. Great. "Ciao America! Come in!" Italy greeted the American rancher nation (yes, she does own a ranch, just like some people do. Don't lie. You probably know someone who owns a ranch). "Ve~Here's your outfit Amelia!" Italy said and went to set up his painting supplies. America put on her costume. As soon as Italy saw her, he had to stop himself from having a nosebleed (Japan's not the only one who has a dirty mind. Don't lie to me. You have one too. We all do...). Italy told her how to pose. She has on leg on a stool, elbow on the same leg, head resting on her hand that up, and her other arm tucked under her like she's crossing her arms. Italy couldn't resist. Painting can wait, but the bed can't. He pulled her into a long kiss, while carrying her up to his room. When they parted, a thin line of saliva could be seen. Italy slammed America down on his bed. He started to nip at her ear, whispering naughty things in her ear. Italy dove for her neck, claiming her as his. He could hear her quiet moans. He then went for her chest. Lots of love bites were being left. She moaned in pleaser. "Should I keep going?" Italy said seductively. She nodded, face red. Italy continued. "I'm glad you were my first." She said. Italy smiled. He loved the beauty she possessed. And he doesn't want to lose it.

Requested by Ze_Fabulous_Me. Your welcome. Hope you enjoyed and I shall now ride a horse and run into the sunset. *jumps on horse and runs into the sunset.* :3

(Hetalia) America Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें