little new mexico (america x hungary)

Note: This is related to the oneshot called "america's baby problem (america x hungary)". It was requested by 37054ljH. Your welcome. :)

'I wonder how Spain will react to his son...' America thought as he stepped into the building. Hungary was by his side. "Hey, don't be scared. It's alright. You'll be fine. I promise. If he tries to hurt you, bang him on the head, okay?" Hungary said in a comforting way. America nodded and slowly opened the doors, New Mexico peacefully sleeping in his arms. The yelling that was happening in the meeting room before he arrived ceased. America brought his son closer to him. His little motion made the whole room go berserk. Spain sat quietly in his seat, avoiding eye contact with the American nation. America tried to find Hungary in the mess, but he could barely see through the crowd around him. Canada smiled at America, knowing he would be a great father. New Mexico slowly woke up and looked at the crowd around him and his father. The girl nations awed at the sight of the infant having his father's innocent, sky blue eyes. New Mexico clung to America, with a few tears in his little eyes. "Excuse me, we still have a meeting to get on with." Germany said, but he too couldn't help smile at the baby state. America took his seat. New Mexico didn't fuss during the meeting at all. Hungary smiled. She knew America was more than some bubbly happy person. He was an amazing, fun, serious, and interesting country. And that's what she loved about him.

Here you go. Hope you enjoyed. I'm working on the Fem!AmericaxGermany oneshot. Anyway, hope you enjoyed and I shall now go. *hops on go cart and races out*