Protector of the World (America x the world)

The nations dearly missed their beloved America. His family especially. They didn't know one thing though (except for a select few); America may have fallen, but Alfred didn't. He now bears white wings with a tint of gold on the edges, heterochromic eyes of sliver and gold, skin Prussia-like, and hair more golden than it could ever be. Some have seen him, and they describe him as a god. He's is a protector. A guardian angel. The Ancients made him one, since it was not his time. Canada remembers seeing him once. In a dream to warn him about a future bombing. At the time, he didn't know he was his "deceased" brother. He found out after he appeared on the day the attack was supposed to happen and guided him. Canada cried tears of joy and hugged him, which Alfred happily returned. South Korea and Japan saw him too. They were currently arguing, which got too out of hand, and tried to kill each other. Their blades about to stab each other, than Alfred appeared between them, and stretched his wings and hands out, causing the blades to break. The two stood in shock and trembled in fear. Alfred told them not to fret, for he was a protector, not a destroyer. They finally realized who he was, and cried with tears of happiness. Alfred smiled, before disappearing in a blinding white light. The rest will see him soon, and he'll be there waiting for the time he is needed.

I feel a sudden emotion of happiness and sadness mixed together...
Requested by AeliCub. I hope it's friendly enough, but it's probably more sad than happy...idk.