Little Child (Japan x America)

MPREG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Japan felt happiness spread throughout his body and mind while he was holding Hawaii, who was born not long ago. He looked over at his husband, America, who was asleep. He had every right to be tired, for it was a very long birth.

Japan held America's hand. His husband was screaming out in pain, as well as every so often passing out. Both he and Japan were starting to get worried. Alfred went into labor at 6 in the morning, and it's almost 1 in the morning. 8 hours, and yet the baby still hadn't made it's way out of America. America was hoping the baby was fine, as was Japan. Around 4 in the morning, America cried in relief when he heard the cry of child. About 12 hours he went through pain, and both he and Japan were so relieved to hear their child.

Japan rocked Hawaii in a nearby chair while humming a song. He looked over towards America, and saw him waking up. Japan smiled and walked towards his husband. He then leaned down and kissed his forehead, then handed him Hawaii. America cried tears of joy, not relief, pure joy, for his newborn daughter. "What should we call her?" He asked Japan. "I'm not sure. How about...Moani?" "Moani. I love it." America smiled.

I was gonna do like Japan helps America control his dark side, and because I was listening to Halsey's "Control," but then I was like, "Ya know what? This is cuter." And I saw something that Japan was Hawaii's father. :3 Requested by Depressedpinkie143.