The crowning

*Bianca's pov:
This is it. The point in the competition that we have all waited for. The crowning. The fans and Ru vote one of the last three queens to win it. After almost 12 weeks, we will finish our expedition. I love the two I'm with. My baby and while world, Adore and my best friend in my old life, Courtney. I'm so connected with them that I don't care who wins. The both deserve to as much as I do. We pull up to the stage area and wow. The place is huge! Drag queens from all seasons and everywhere are coming to see it. We have to impress them because one of us will join them. I look over to the two guys beside me. They are both grinning like idiots. "Are you guys ready? This is the last time we'll see each other for a while, until the tour starts." I say giving them a big hug. Danny starts sniffling and Shane starts sobbing. I just hold them close. "We will still be together right Roy?" Danny asks in tears. "Of course. You will come stay with me and live there. Does that sound ok?" I ask. He nods and I turn to Shane. "AND I will call you every day and can come over anytime. We will not part don't worry. After we left the hotel and headed to the stage, we started to get ready. It was a jumbled up mess. Pantyhose and glitter was flying. We were rushing around half dressed as a man, half dressed as a woman. We have to do a scenario where each of us win. We go out there and walk the runway and the crowning. After we are dressed fully and are waiting for the results, we got to visit with the other queens. I went and hung out with lady bunny while Adore and Courtney went to see Dela. We all gathered and talked and just were joyous. As the night went on and we did interviews and photo shoots. We were on stage with the rest of the season's girls, and Ru. We were going over everything that had happened over the time we were there. Finally it was time for the crowning. We were in the back room watching the program happen. We had to sit there and wait to be called. "And your season six queen is..." Ru starts. "Bianca Del Rio!!" I gasp. I feel Courtney and Adore on top of me hugging me, but I'm still. I'm shocked. Adore places kisses on my face and I start to hug them back. We go out there and stand there waiting. The crowd is screaming and I'm just smiling like an idiot. Ru comes over looking like a proud mother, places the crown on my head. I take the scepter and walk. The runway and me. I get back and hugged my friends. "I have no words. Except you all are bitches and I love you! Goodnight!" I tell and head backstage. I go to the changing rooms and start dedragging. After I changed we headed out to the after party. We all got wasted out our ears. As we're headed back to the hotel, I grab Adore's hand. "We will be together ok?" I say trying to comfort him. "Forever?" He asks. "Always" I say with a kiss.