The next morning

*Bianca's pov *
I awoke with a jump as a phone alarm went off. Danny fell asleep during the movie, so I just rolled him over and went to sleep as well. He's kind of cute when he sleeps. No you can't think that he's to young for you, know matter what! My head was yelling at my heart, while my heart was arguing back at my brain. It was a lose lose situation. I carefully climb out of bed and head to the bathroom to take a quick shower. As I get it of the shower I realize something. I left my clothes in the other room with my crush and only have a towel around me. This couldn't turn out worse. Right?

*Adore's pov*
I wake up after I hear a little bit of shuffling. As I open my eyes I see Roy walk out of the bathroom in only a towel around him with water drops all over him. I was in some sort of heaven. As I lay there and pretended to still be asleep, I couldn't help think back to last night. I totally didn't mean to fall asleep but I'm so glad I did. He is so amazing and hot and gorgeous and I stopped myself from saying anything more for the fact that I couldn't think that way. He doesn't like me and probably just thinks I'm a pain. Oh well. I reach out for my phone and look as Roy jumps a little from the sudden movement. " oh oops sorry if I was too loud. I forgot clothes after my shower." He said a little sheepishly. I giggle and blushed a little bit. " that's ok I didn't hear a thing. I woke up cause I needed to use the restroom." I said as I got up and headed to it. " I'll just be a sec. Call when your done changing." I yell over my shoulder. Good god this is some sort of torture.

* Bianca's pov *
He looks so cute when he wakes up, with his hair everywhere and a sleepy look. I tell myself to snap out of it. I don't know why but I'm having more and more thoughts about him. This can't end well. He's sweet and young and hot and totally has a thing for Ben. God I wish I could just tell him. But then again it might ruin everything. I sigh as I finish getting ready and wait for him to be done. When he comes out of the bathroom he not only used it, he took a shower. That wouldn't be bad except he had nothing but a towel either. "Oops I guess I did what u did. Sorry I had my bag right here." He said with rosy red cheeks as he picked up his bag. U did something bad that's it, that's why the universe is torturing me. I hate karma. As we head out to the elevator, Ben and Courtney come with a group of other girls. I hold back as Danny runs to Ben and they start to immediately talk. I watch as Courtney starts up with Milk. Great now o have no one to talk to. I look around and see Darien and walk up tin her. "hey what's up." He says as we stand together. "Nothing, just same as everybody today." I say as we start laughing. As we did though, we looked a teacher which caused us to laugh even harder. I was crying by the time I looked up. Darien was the same way, every one around us was just looking at us like we were crazy. "Oops I think we might need to be a little more...HUSH!" I say softly at first and then loudly at the end. We started dying again as we got into the elevator. It was Darien, Ben, Danny, me and Joslyn. He already looks like a girl so I forgot his name. Oops. We get to the studio and wait for Ru. That didn't take long.

*Adore's pov*
As we finished our mini challenge, we were all excited in the dressing room. Everyone asked about me and Roy's "date". I told them what happened. We hung out watched a movie and ate pizza. I left out the part where I fell asleep and stayed over. Oh well that's ok I guess what they don't know won't kill them. As soon as we were boys again, I went over to talk to Ben. "Hey how's it going." I say as I give him a hug. He's like my best friend here. " hey good nothing much I thought I did good what about you." He says as he kissed my cheek. We have a little thing going. Not relationship wise just really close wise. I giggle and we start talking about our outfits for the runway. When everything was done, I went to talk to Roy. I guess somebody pissed him off, because he was in a very bad mood. "Hey did you pick out your outfit yet?" I ask as I come up next to him. "What's it to you?" He says in a harsh and loud tone. "Sorry I jus-" I was cut off by him walking away. I was hurt. Why was he acting this way? Did I do something? I felt like I was going to cry so I did. I walked up to Ben grabbed his arm and left the dressing room. I don't care anymore. I just needed to let it out and I knew he would let me. That's why he's my number one.