Redirected feelings

*Bianca's pov*
I want to scream. He goes over and hugs Ben, and Ben kisses him! That is not ok. He's mine and that should be me. I can't even look at him. "Hey how's your outfit going." He says besides me. "What's it to you." I say and storm off. I can't be near him. I want to kiss him and punch him at the same time. I know he's sad right now and it hurts so fucking bad but I don't care right now. I need to get this anger and hurt out. I walk out of the set and am sitting out back where we go for smoke breaks. I sit on a bench and can feel myself having a breakdown of some sort. All of a sudden there's a noise and I turn and see Shane next to me. I look at him but don't say anything. he doesn't either.  I finally can't take it and let my wall break a little. I start crying softly at first then harder as time went on. I just couldn't hold back. Shane pulled me into a tight hug. I just sat there crying and being held. After a few minutes we had to go back so I cleaned myself up and turned to Shane. " thanks. Please don't say anything about this to anyone." I say softly. What we didn't know was there was a camera and they saw it all. Shane just nods grabs my hand in his and we head back inside. We were talking as we went in and didn't notice the looks. "So I did it anyway." I say and shrug. We're talking about childhood memories. "You're a shady pachyderm!!" Shane yells. I just about piss myself at this. I look up at him and then a little to the left. I see a group of the girls huddled around a table whispering, looking at us. "Umm Shane what's going on?" I whisper to him. He looks around and shrugs. "I don't know but don't worry about it." He says as he grabs my hand. I'm a little surprised and I think he could tell because he said, " your my best friend here I'm going to watch out for you and you do the same for me." I smile at him with a little blush.
*Adore's pov:
I'm crushed. As I head back to my table I see Roy leave super pissed off. Shane follows him out. Everyone starts talking. We look at the camera tv thing set up. They are out side and just sitting on the bench. Then Roy starts shaking, I thought. When it got closer it was actually that he was crying. Softly then harder. My heart broke and I heard murmuring behind me. "He can cry?" " that's so sad!" "Aww look how cute they are!" I wanted to die. I don't know what I did wrong but I never meant to hurt him. As they come in and start working Shane grabs his hand. They whispered to each other. He blushed at Shane! I was so mad I tore a bit of my lip biting it so hard. As the blood falls I look at Ben for help. He saw what happened and comes over with a tissue. "I'd get a stress ball or something for that." He says with a chuckle. All I can do is laugh with him. He's so weird and small yet cute and bitchy in a good way. He's a perfect best friend. He helps me get the blood to a stop, but while doing it came closer by every breath. We were now almost nose to nose. I looked at his big brown eyes and just stared. We were so lost in each other we didn't notice everyone, even Roy and Shane coming closer to look at us. We broke our staring contest with a little sneeze from Ben, which was the cutest thing ever. We burst out laughing. As we settle he looks at me and I kiss his nose. "Bless you, ya dork." I say and we go off again giggling. If someone asked me to describe Ben in my words, I would say, he's amazing. He's kind, sweet, loyal, funny and my best friend. We act all cuddly towards each other because we're so close. We both know we don't like each other in that way. He's like a teddy bear. Needed to hold,love,laugh with, just keep you sane. When were done with our one on one thing we look around at the others. "What never seen a small gay man sneeze before?" I say and everyone laughs. I look at Roy and our eyes meet. We have a little staring thing and I swear he can tell what I'm thinking 'cause he nods then walks away. I need to talk to him later tonight. Now that that's decided I need a ratchet dress for the runway. Time to get stitching! Blech.