Jealousy's a bitch

*btw that's adore and Dela^*
*Adore's pov:
I'm so sleepy. I was up all night thinking. About life. Family. Roy. Wait disregard what I just said. Today I need to focus on the challenge. I. Was apparently really klutzy and amateur. Whatever Michelle. Anyway i gotta go get ready to meet Ben, Shane, and Roy. We're going for coffee. I'm all ready and headed out the door when I run into a wall. A built wall. A kind of short built wall. I look up to see the perfect little brown spheres I love. "Oops sorry I didn't see you there" I say with a little forced laugh. "Whatever, have you seen Shane?" He asks with a rude tone. "No why?" "Nothing" he says and goes to Shane's door. I just stand there, then go to ben's. Why's he being so mean? What did I do? At that moment Shane and him walk by. He's smiling. And laughing. What?? He was just mad?! I'm so confused as I knock on ben's door. "Hey you ready to go?" I ask smiling, cause his hairs all messy. "Yea just let me fix this" waving a hand over his hair. I laugh. 5 minutes later we're in a little cafe that's right down the street. "Have you talked to Roy lately?" I asked quietly. "Not really why?" "He is being really mean to me today yet smiles and laughs with Shane and the others." I said looking down sadly. "Don't worry he probably is just being a grump from lack of sleep." He said assuringly. "I dunno, I guess your right.  Let's go, I don't wanna be late." I say as I pay for breakfast.
*Bianca's pov:
Ugh the look on his face when I was a bitch to him broke my heart. I was mad. I was up all night thinking about him and Ben. I know I'm not as fun as Ben, but damn I deserve love too. I just need to talk to Shane. I walk to his door and wait for him. He opens in a few seconds and pulls me inside. "If looks could kill, we'd all be dead." Shane says looking at me dead in the eye. "Spill." " ugh fine. I'm just in a bad mood. No sleep." I tell him hoping he stops. He doesn't. " aww you were up all night thinking of someone weren't you?" He says all lovey dovey like. "Shut it. Let's just go so I can eat." I say not wanting to bring up the topic. "Fine but we'll talk later. We're all at the studio waiting for ru to tell us our challenge.
*Adore's pov:
Well everyone is in the studio laughing and having fun. That's everyone but me. I was kind of sitting off to the side playing with my makeup. I didn't feel good. I just wanna focus on the challenge. All of a sudden Ru walks in. And I get a little bit happier. Then I turn green. After Ru came her. Michelle. Great. They whispered something for a second then Ru motioned for me to come over. I am officially green. I see laganja and the others look at me then at the floor. I want someone with me. No one came. I thought. All of a sudden I am holding a warm soft hand. I look over and see, of course, Dela. I smile a little bit. Ok come at me world, I'm ready.