Meeting the girls

* updated/ spell checked 11-12-17*

*Bianca's pov:
I arrived at the studio and was told to wait in a little white room. I've been in here 2 hours and want to meet all the other girls. Finally a guy with a headset came in and asked " Bianca?" and motioned for me to follow. He points me to where I need to go and I start heading there. I walk into the room and the camera's on me.

Strike a pose strike a pose. I think to myself. After I said my few words and am at a messy table, someone else comes. Trinity k. Bonet walks trough the door. " hey girl" she says. " hey I'm Bianca." I reply. "Trinity in the house" she says laughing. After a few seconds it gets quiet. Wow she's about as interesting as a rock.

Luckily others soon arrive. Adore being one of them "party!" She says as she comes and joins the other girls. After her, BenDelaCreme comes in and they start laughing and talking. After Dela, Courtney walks in and says, " is this America's next top model?" Every one looks at her. She's gorgeous. "Guess not," she says and walks out.

Two seconds later we hear heels clicking and see her running back in. "JUST KIDDING!" She says as she finally walks over to us. The other girls look at her amazed. "Woah" I hear someone say. I smirk and look at Courtney. " nice entrance." I say as I look her over. When I look up she's smiling at me.
"Thanks I like your dress. I wasn't here to see your entrance." Out of the corner of my eye, I can feel eyes on me. I look over and see Adore and Dela looking over my way and talking.

When they see me Dela waves and Adore looks down with red tinting her cheeks. What was that about? Eh. I wave at Dela and take Courtney over to say hi. "Hey I'm Bianca and this is Courtney." I say as we arrive next to them. "Hey I'm bendelacreme or Dela for short. You already know adore I think" she says happily. "Yea we have rooms next to each other" I say. As I was about to ask Courtney something I hear, "you've got she-mail".
We all run over to the table and look at the tv. As the video ends, we stand there puzzled. What does that mean? I hear a knock on the door and I think that my question is about to be answered.