Apologies

*Bianca's pov:
Dela grabbed her hand and they walked out of the room. Grr I don't  like that. What was Michelle gonna do? I got my question a few sends later when the little group came back in. The hands were still together, but they were both smiling now. Michelle left after saying bye to Adore and a quick hello to us. We were separated and got our challenge. A musical. "Drag race me to hell" I was excited. Adore and BenDelaCreme won the challenge, so they picked the groups. I was with Dela. Great. I need to talk to Adore. To apologize. I looked at her, but she just turned away. Great I fucked this up big time. But at least I know how to fix it. After our group time with Ru and Michelle, we were in the room creating our outfits for the runway. Adore was looking at hers and biting her nail. Kinda cute. I shake my head to clear my thoughts. I walk up to her, I need to fix this. I walk up to her, try to say something. "Adore look, I need to talk to you please" I say desperately. " why just want to be a bitch again? Cause I don't need that." My heart just hurts all over. " no just please" I look at the ground till I hear a huff. I look up to see that she's actually gonna let me talk to her. "Follow me" I say with a small smile. I hold out my hand and she takes it with a little bit of hesitation. I walk with her to the end of the room that's secluded by bags and mirrors. I sigh and look at her. " adore, I'm really so-" I didn't finish my sentence cause I feel like I'm gonna break down and I just hang my head. I look up at her and do what I wouldn't ever do. I looked her dead in the eye and pulled her close. I grab her and hug the living breath out of both of us. "I'm sorry" I say, then I move a bit so she can move but she doesn't. "I never cared that you were angry, but I didn't like when you put it on me." She said. I looked down ashamed of my actions. She took her hand and lifted my chin, so I looked her in the eye. "It's all right I forgive you." I sighed in relief. "But" uh oh. "You have to by me dinner tonight cause I a hungry!" She days with a laugh. I smile widely."deal" I say and shake her hand. She pulls me close for a hug and for a second everything was perfect. Then we heard it. "Awwww" a chorus of voices cooed. We looked behind us and saw everyone was watching us. I looked at adore to see her red and smiling, I was pretty sure I was doing the same. "I want a relationship like that" someone said in the back of the group. I turned as red as an apple. I looked at adore who looked the same. "wa-wait we're not a couple" yet. I say blushing harder. Adore's smile falls only a little and I wonder about that for a second. "Mmmmh. Whatever you have to tell yourselves." A few girls said. The rest, including adore and myself just laughed. It was gonna be an ok day. I could feel it. After we all get done with the challenge and I find adore,who's talking to dela, and we all head to the hotel together. I said I'd meet adore in an hour and went to get ready. I was looking forward to tonight.