Twisted

(Watch this vid. It's so cute!)
*Adore's pov:*
I wake up to my phone ringing and groan in annoyance. I was going for a hostile answer, but when I heard who it was I melted. "H-hey are you awake?" A very timid sounding Ben asked. "No." I say I'm a sleepy voice. He woke me up to ask if I was awake. I'm gonna kill him. "I need your help. Quickly if best." He said softly. I immediately get up and start getting ready. I know him and he doesn't ever talk soft and sad. Something is wrong. I quickly walk over to his room and use the key he gave me. I come over so much that he just decided to give me a key so he wouldn't have to get up to answer the door. As I walk through the the door I see a small lump of blankets shaking on the bed, and small sobs can be heard. " hey are you ok baby?" I ask him as I walk over to the bed and lay next to him. "Ye-yea i guess. T-today's the anniversary of my mom's death." He says softly. I breathe in a sharp breath. "She had cancer and I guess not all battles can be won." He said as he curled into me. I just sat there and cooed at him and played with his hair to help him. I had never ever seen him cry. Ever. After an hour or so he had calmed down and we started to get ready. When we left his room I grabbed his hand and started drawing circles. As Roy got into the elevator after us, he looked at us and frowned. I looked at him kissed him lightly and said softly, I'll tell ya later." He nodded and we started again. When we got to work we all kind of split up. Roy and Shane, me and Ben. After the first challenge of the day we could get started on the run way look. As we started working Ben was just quietly sitting there in a blob. Him and Darien got into an argument and it wasn't pretty. I could do tell he was gonna cry so I just held his hand. When we were finished I took him to lunch with a promise to cuddle to a grumpy Roy. At lunch we we're talking my freely and giggling and just having fun. After a while we got the memo to go back to the stage to get ready. "If I asked you to do something really personal for me would you?" He asked as we were about to step into the stage area. "You know I would do anything to help you Ben," I said with a quick hug. "Can you... can you...help me kiss Shane?" He asked timidly. I looked at him in surprise. "Why do you need my help? You know how to kiss someone don't you?" I asked. He just kind of hung his head in a sad manner. "Wait you don't know how-," he slapped his hand over my mouth before I could finish what I was saying. "Shh! Please I don't want anyone else to know." He said with tears forming. "Ok ok I'll help please don't cry," I say while holding him close to me. He is such an amazing person. He's my best friend so I'll do whatever just like he would for me. I figured we should go somewhere private, so we went into an open changing area. "Ok so since I'm basically a master at kissing I'll help you get your guy. Now where do you want to start?" I ask him once we were situated. "I wanna be able to start the kiss. Just slow and soft. If he wants to progress I want him to take control," Ben said quietly. "Ok so where are you going on your date? Because that sets the scene for the kiss," I state. He thinks about it for a second before saying, "I wanna take him to a little bakery I found. They have the cutest mini pies!" He says with a smile. "Ok so there will probably be soft music and a warm feeling in the room right? Ok so what you want to do is as you guys are leaving and walking down the street, make him stop for a minute and just pull him in like this," I say as I lightly pull his shirt towards me. We gently lean together and our lips graze. I feel him breathe in quickly. I grab his hand and lace his fingers in mine. As the kiss progresses he takes charge. Slow at first but he is actually a pretty good kisser. When we pull away he slowly opens his eyes. "Woah" he says in a whisper. "Well I think your ready for your date tonight!" I say happily. He blushes and we both get up. When we get back to the group I go to Roy and tell him what happened. He was pissed for a while, and I mean pissed, but he was glad that u helped him as low no as I was still his. Which I was, I mean have you seen him? He's perfect.

BiadoreOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara