Revenge

*Adore's pov:
I woke up with a crying hangover. I had puffy eyes and huge headache. Ben went home last night, against Darien. I just couldn't believe it. My best friend is gone. I sigh and get up, heading to the bathroom. After a quick shower and a small breakfast, I grab my stuff and head out. Roy is already there so I'll go by myself. As I get there I walk in and at once seen Darien. I glare at him and continue to my station. I can't even look at him, knowing that he should've left. His good lip sync skills saved his ass this time. I got to my station to see a note from Ben.
Dear Adore,
I'm so sorry that I had to leave you. I thought that I had this in the bag, but I guess it wasn't destined. You are my best friend and will be forever. Thank you so much for holding me, loving me, putting up with me. I love you so much and I expect to see you in the final 3, so stop reading this and get to work gurl! Anyway, I love you and I will be cheering you on from the first row, just look for me.
Love always,
Bendelacreme
As I finished reading the letter I wiped away the tears that were rolling down my face. I fold the letter up and put it up so that I'll won't loose it. It's now my inspiration. I will be in the top 3 for him. I walk over to Roy and pull him into a hug. I just want to fell him for a second, before I start working. After the mini challenge we start working on the final 4 challenge. One of us is going home and I know it won't be me. I have to do this. I start working on my outfit and am finished in no time. I have spare material so I go ask Roy if he wants some. He thanks me and starts using it. After a while we get called for stage. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. I'm shaking in my heels. "Don't worry babe you'll do fine." Roy whispers to me as he passes me. That's easy for him to say. He has nothing to loose. After we do the main challenge, and we have been called backstage I breathe. I did a good job on that. I knew that I wouldn't let Ben down. We were discussing the results and our feelings of them backstage when we were called again. Courtney had to face against Darien. Although they both did fantastic, Courtney did better by a little bit. It was sad to see Darien go, but it meant that I was safe and moving to the finals. It was down to 3. I was so excited when we got back to the room and changed, I took everybody out for food. Pizza and ice cream were a treat from me. We had a little dance party where we just looked like bigger idiots than we already were. I was so happy! I was gonna show Ben and everyone back home that I can do something amazing! And even if I don't win and someone else does, they are two of my favorite people. I wouldn't mind loosing to them. They are my family and I would do anything for them.  I went to bed that night ready to board the plane and head to the finals. The stage there is huge! The lights are amazing! I fell asleep thinking of everything yet to come tomorrow.