DeDragging

*Bianca's pov:
We just finished the challenge. We had to jump in a box with foam cubes. For a photoshoot. Why? Can't tell cause I don't know. We are all headed back to the room to I drag for the first time. I just wanna take my wig off. It's itchy.
We all walk into the room and start to go to our boy side. It's a long ass process. I'm one of the first ones in there, so I get an early start. I look around and see that, dang! There are a lot of young queens. I'm not one of the young ones. I'm a ripe good age of 37. Hahaha I'm probably the oldest besides vivacious. But no matter I look cuter than most of them anyway.
*Adore's pov:
Ugh the judges hated me! I apparently have a hideous hog bod and a high voice. What am I supposed to do?! No one else got as much hate as me. I just got to go home. Now. I look up to see most of the girls talking in a little huddle. It's about me and I know it. I Finnish quickly and get up to grab my stuff. As I look up I see a few queens coming near me. Dela speaks first." Hey how are you feeling? That's not right what they did. I loved your look. I don't agree with any of them." She says and gives me a long hug. I shudder and want to just cry into her shoulder. Ugh I gotta leave now. " thanks dela that means a lot. I'm gonna head back to the hotel for now. I just wanna go to sleep." I say as I turn to the door. As I'm walking to the door I have my head down and don't see who is coming in. All of a sudden I hear a thump, a groan, am on the floor. I look up to see who I ran into. Omg it's Michelle!
I didn't mean to do that?! I get up quickly and hold out my hand for her to take. I look around and everyone is staring at us. I have no more color in my face. At all, I feel sick. I help her up and pick up what she was carrying. " Ms. Visage I am so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and an an, I look down as I feel the tears well up. As she starts to speak I can't do it anymore and I just run. I run past he with a quick apology and dart past the other girls. I can't be here. At all. I need to leave as quick as possible. I get out side and quickly hail a cab. I get to my hotel and run into my room. I wanna die. So much for making a impression on the judges, though I might have made one on Michelle's face. Ugh I can't right now. I change into my pjs and get into bed. Though I don't get any peace, cause I soon hear a knock on the door. I get up slowly and open the door. What I see makes me tear up.