Broken for a while

Bianca's pov*
I woke up with a bush of brown hair in my face. When I turn over I smile. Danny is passed out in my arms and we're just sleeping. To bad I have to wake him up to get going. There are only 5 of us left and one is leaving today. We all pack into the elevator and then the cab and head. To the set. I have a bad feeling about today. I don't know why, but something just feels off. Oh well, I mean what can you do on days like these. After we get settled in and finished the first challenge, which Ben won, we get t to work on the main challenge. As we're working, I notice that Shane and Ben keep looking at each other deeply. It's cut how close they've gotten since yesterday, their relationship is goals af! The challenge for today is...DRIPPING IN DIAMONDS! I usually do that anyway so what's left to loose. Ben's on the floor working on his, spread out like a damn starfish while doing so. I'm almost done with mine, while Danny isn't very close to starting his. Darien is basically done with his and is trying it on. "God damn this." Darien huffs under his breath. "Everything ok over there?" I say looking at him quizzically. "It would be if I hadn't gotten this color! He looks at Ben hatefully. I look like a ticking banana, will now have to start all over again." I just turn away slowly. "Is there a problem with the color I picked for you?" Ben asks slight annoyed. "Um only the fact that no one can pull it off!" Darien says angrily. "Whatever." Ben mumbles under his breath. I look over at Danny to see that he's still failing at making his. After showing him how to help complete his, as are basically ready to head out there. I got the best critics, while Ben and Darien got the worst. I felt bad knowing that both had worked hard. Danny saw one of the judges from the show he was on. Paula Abdul. Aka goddess! After the critics, we all head back to the sitting area and just talked about stuff. "I'm really worried that I'm going. I mean I thought I did good but obviously the judges didn't." Ben said looking crushed. Shane just pulled him into a hug and tried his best to comfort him. After a while we get called back to the main stage. We line up and review the critics. Ben and Darien were chosen to LFYL. Ben is rocking it! We watch as Ru contemplates her decision. "Bendelacreme, sashay away." She says with tears in her eyes. I hear Adore gasp and can see tears starting. We all are escorted backstage. Ben and Danny are basically sobbing into each other's shoulders, me and Darien just kind of stand there sniffling. We watch as he gathers his stuff and packs it into the car. Danny races to him and hugs him tightly again. I gently take him in my arms and we say our farewells. I carry him to our room and gently lay him down. As I finish getting dressed for bed, I climb in next to him. I pull Danny close to me and just hold him. I can feel him shaking and I'm trying to get his breathing under control. I check my phone after a while and it's 12:00. His breaths finally are evening out, so I know that he is asleep. I pull the blanket up and around us. Tonight is gonna be rough.