Two on two

*Bianca's pov*
I woke up with an easy smile, cause I had the most amazing sleep. My Danny boy was with me and after we watched the movie, we just cuddled up and fell asleep. I felt so horrible when I made him cry. I was just to stunned to do anything. I was broken, but I held it together and fixed it for Danny. He wakes up beside me with a yawn. "Mrning" he grumbles out. I giggle at his cuteness. I pull him closer to me and kiss his nose, making him blush and curl into me. " hey sleepy head. It's time for work. You have to get up so we can send bitches home." I say as I pull back the cover and try to get him up. After ten minutes and a promise of a pizza, he's up and getting ready. As we head to the studio we just talk. I'm glad he's mine. Like nothing could get me down. When we walk into the workroom the others aware waiting. "So?" They ask basically jumping on us. I grab Danny's hand and smile at him. He blushes and a chorus of awes follow. He goes over to Ben and they start talking. I head over to Shane and do the same. "What do you think ben's like outside of work?" He asks kind of in a daze. I shake my head as if I hadn't heard him rights "you like Ben?!" I whisper yell to him." He blushes but doesn't say no. Oh boy I got a lot to catch up on. I grab him and pull him into a near closed off area. "When the hell did this happen?!" I yell out. He blushes. "I do t know I just got to spending time with him and I like him." He says looking down. I just smile and hug him. "Go get em." I say. He smiles and walk back in and get to work. After the warm up and the main stage we head back to the hotel. Me and Danny wanted to go get pizza and asked Shane and Ben if they'd come too. We all walk to the shop down the street and sit down. "So what looks good to you guys?" Danny asks. "Umm I think I want the salad with chicken." Shane says. "Ooh I want that sandwich. What's it called. Danny do you remember?" Ben says looking questionably. "Oooohhh yea the one we had when we came here that one time. I want that too." He says excitedly. For a pizza date, no one wants pizza. Oh well. After we order and the food comes we dig in. "Oh my goood." Ben and Danny moan. We all laugh at them. "This sandwich is so amazing!" They say and giggle. I still get a little salty about them and their friendship but he's mine and I know it so I don't get to mad. I turn and start talking to Shane. "So what's going on?" I say giving him a knowing look. "Nothing just daydreaming." He says and we just burst out laughing. After food we head back to the hotel and Judy chill in my room. We decide to play charades while we wait for the judges to decide. I'm with Shane and Danny's with Ben. "Ooh ooh I know a monkey!" Ben yells. I laugh. "No silly, it's Michelle Visage!" I say while they burst out laughing. After me and Shane win the game, Danny and Ben get us celebratory ice cream. While Ben and Shane get chocolate chip, me and Danny get Orange cream. The other join us and we all go to the movies. We all split interesting sections and head off. With two other groups, me and Danny go to see a horror movie, while Shane and Ben and a few others go to a comedy. When we get inside and the movie starts, Danny gets scared and curls into me. I just hold him and watch the movie. At the end, Danny is basically sitting on me in fear. I just chuckle and hold him closer. When the movie ends we head out and look for the others. "If you're looking for Shane and Ben, I think one of them got sick and they went back to the hotel." Darien says. "Thanks!" We say and head out. "Umm lets just stay away from the hotel for a bit. Just in case it's contagious." I say to Danny. He catches on and nods. We head to the park with to look at the lake. " hey, I just wanted to say thanks for giving me a chance. ya know?" I say looking a duck. " I liked you all along. I just needed you to get it." He says looking at me. I'm pretty sure I blushed like a tomato, but I don't care. I got my guy. Together we're amazing.