The godess herself

*Adore's pov:
After a little chitchat, we hear the tv sound. We all go over to see what is up. After a confusing message we hear a knock at the door.
We all turn to the door and cheer as RuPaul walks down the steps in his colorful pantsuit. "Hello hello hello!" He says cheerfully. "Heyyy!" We all reply back. After he tells us about our mini challenges, we all go to the area of the studio where it happens. We have to sit on a bed and do a photoshoot. With, may I add, extremely good looking men. After most have gone and it's my turn we all head back to the main room, to wait.
After a minute RuPaul enters again. "Now how are we doing here ya'll?" He says. "Good!" We all chorus back. "Good because we have a serious topic to discus. Uh oh. We all look around at each other. Your not the first queens to show up today. What!? We all look shocked. There's another group of girls in another room. They got here early this morning. AND, they have already sent someone home." He states. OH NO. We are all quite shocked and are looking at each other questionably. "Now, we have one more mini challenge to do before you meet them. Oh my god we're screwed. All the girls disperse and start getting ready. We head in a line to this other area in the lot we're at. Because I was last the previous time, I got to go first in my group. After all the girls did their jump, we all head back to the room. When our group walks in, there's another group already in there. Oh god these are the girls. Then one of the from group 1 jumped up and said hey, hugged one of ours. After that, we all kind of said our hello's and mingled a bit. It went bad fast thought. That Gia Gunn girl started being bitchy as normal I suppose. Then Bianca and Courtney start to stick up for our group. After a minute it's just Bianca and Gia. " you might be able to handle it but some of us will do Better than that. KK?" Bianca says with a lot of attitude. It all went silent and we kind of had a gap in our groups now. Then before all hell breaks loose, Ru walks in as cheery as ever. "So I see you've met" he says happily. We just give looks to the others. "Now we will be doing an activity with partners. Everyone was happy with that. But you have to be with a person from the other group." He says smiling. We deflated a bit, but not much cause we all kind of picked that one person we liked from the other team. I teamed up with milk cause I liked the look she was showing today. Let's see how well this goes.