I looked at him ready to refuse. His face wore a forced smile but his eyes stopped me from saying anything.

"She doesn't have to go anywhere with you," Gustavo answered for me.

"It's okay," I assured him quietly. "I'll give you five minutes." I started walking without him. I could feel him behind me, keeping a short distance. He caught up, asking one of the waiters to show us to a private room.

Once inside, I turned to him. "What the hell do you think you're doing? I never agreed to do this, not any of this."

He locked the door. "Yes, you did." 

"No matter what you say or do, I will never marry you. I'll do whatever it takes to break off this engagement," I said defiantly.

I watched his shoulders drop in defeat as he sighed. "I was really hoping it wouldn't come to this, but you leave me no choice." He put his thumb and forefinger to his forehead and closed his eyes tightly, as if his words pained him. "If you try to break off this engagement between the two of us, then I will have no other choice but to expose your secret to the public."

I narrowed my eyes at him, but inside my heart was pounding. "What?"

"I'll reopen the case and bring it back to the spotlight. Everything about you, that night, everyone involved, how your parents tried so hard to keep the details under wrap, how they abused their power, you're mom's celebrity status as a model and fashion designer and you're father's wealthy CEO status as a businessman to the largest international company seen to date. Your parents have a lot of power."

"My parents have nothing to do with this," I said angrily.

"Oh, you'd be surprised, Amber. Your parents are very much involved in this, as is anyone around you, including Gustavo, your friends, Victoria, Jules, Taylor, and of course, who could forget your lovely boyfriend."

"None of them have anything to do with this!" I shouted at him.

"If your secret were to reappear after years of it being pushed in the shadows, the press is going to eat you up alive, and everyone around you. They will harass your friends and family like no tomorrow, I can assure you, and if you think it will stop there, you're in for a hell of a ride because this will not only destroy your future and any chances of a career, but think of what it will do to your parents. Their careers will be destroyed when all the lies and bribery and secret deals come to light because the press will have no problem digging that up. Do you think your friends would still want to have anything to do with you? When they find out about your blood-soaked hands, would they still stand up for you? Why do you think no one has linked his death back to you? Your parents made sure you walked away with your hands clean despite leaving a body and no answers for a grieving family."

"He was a monster!" I screamed

"What makes you two any different?"

"He raped me!" I choked back tears.

"And so you killed him. An eye for an eye, as they say right?" He smirked.

"I hate you!" I seethed.

"What about your boyfriend? You think he'll still want to be with you when he has to be reminded by the press that not only are you a guilty murderer but you'll also be a victim of rape, and you will carry those names with you wherever you go."

"Damien accepts me for who I am. He loves me and I love him."

"But what about his music career? The BlackJacks if I'm not mistaken. Pretty small reputation they have. What happens when they become more popular and people start to talk ask about the BlackJacks? What happens when they find out that one of the members is dating the girl who got raped and killed her rapist, walking away free from a crime she committed herself? Will they still want to have any connections to Damien or the BlackJacks?"

I don't think I ever hated anyone as much as I hated Ky in that moment. "You're the true monster."

Ky gave me a half-smile. "You'll not only ruin your life, but everyone else's as well."

"My life will be ruined if I marry you," I spat.

"If you decide to be selfish then you won't be alone."

He was blackmailing me into this marriage. If I don't abide by his terms then everyone pays. But if I go along with his deal, then everyone else will be spared, and only I will have to suffer. If everyone knew what was going on, they would refuse to let me accept, even if it meant their own suffering. Damien would probably beat Ky to a pulp if he knew I was being blackmailed and call me crazy for even considering it. But if not accepting this marriage meant extreme damage to their lives and future's, then I don't know how I'd be able to live with myself if it meant Damien couldn't be a musician or Gustavo a chef because of me.

"So do we have a deal?" Ky asked.

I gave him my most evil look. "I love Damien with all my heart and that love will never go away for as long as I live, even if we are married. Just know that I will never love you, and that will never change. But if you ever go back on your word and do anything to harm him in any way, I will do everything in my power to expose you for the monster you are."

His eyes went cold as ice and hard as stone. I barely even blinked before his hand went across my face in a loud slap, sending me stumbling back. My hand immediately went to cradle my throbbing cheek in shock.

"I will not tolerate my fiancée speaking to me that way," he said. "Talk to me that way again and it will be fist next time."

All I could do was stare at him. I felt something like fear tug at the back of my mind as I still tried to process the slap and my throbbing cheek that was flushed red.

__________________________________________________________________________________

*Drum roll* dadadadadadah DAHH! Yay!!! An update. So I was finally bale to get all this together for you guys. I really wanted it to be good so I really hope you like it. Sorry it took forever to update. Beein thinking a lot about my future and what I want to do. But anyway here it is! Look forward to another update within the upcoming week! Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and continue to stay with me. BYE! <3