The Rescue

I went to my friends. "Guys, I think you should be sitting down for this."

Alice glared at me suspiciously. "What'd you do now James?"

"I sort of agreed to let Snape help with the potion."

Sirius and Remus grabbed Marlene and held her back from lunging at me, but Frank wasn't enough to hold Alice back, and she jumped on me. Sirius grabbed her. 

"Let's discuss this rationally. James, mate, have you gone mad?

"No Sirius I'm being serious."

He growled at me. "Want me to let Marlene and Alice have a go at you?"

I held up my hand in surrender. "Okay, okay, don't worry I have a plan. Snape would never agree to help us without having ulterior motives. We gotta be on top of him. One of us will be with him the whole time while he's making a potion. I have a feeling he's a Death Eater, and I want information about Voldemort and Damon and who else is a Death Eater. I'm bound to get valuable information, and Lily back."

"James, what if he does something to the potion and makes Lily fall in love with him."

"I thought of that. We're going to charm the cauldron so only the ingredients of the potion can go in, nothing more, nothing less."

"That's actually pretty smart. Do you think we'll be able to do it?"

"Yes, but I'll need all of us to do it. Are we all in?" I looked around at them. "Marlene, Alice?"

"I'm in." Alice nodded
"Same." Marlene nodded in agreement.

"All for one and one for all." Sirius said proudly, and we all turned to him.

"This isn't the Three Musketeers." Remus hit him on the head. 

"Ow, I was just thinking -" 

Marlene cut him off. "That's never a good sign."

"As I was trying to say," He glared at Marlene. 

"We should have a group name, and a saying to go with it."

"Oh!" Alice gasped out loud.

"What's wrong sweetheart." Frank clasped Alice's hand worriedly.

"Dumbledore asked me to give each of you these envelopes. Frank and I also have one. We also have Lily's, and we can't open them until all of us are together." She handed us each official looking envelopes, with our names written on them in fancy script.

I took control of the conversation again. "Okay guys, I'm going to assign parts to everyone. Frank and Marlene, I'm going to need you guys on top of charming the cauldron to only accept these ingredients," I handed them each a list and they agreed and left.

"Sirius and Remus, you guys have to go look for the ingredients. Focus especially on the last one, it's very rare, and old Sluggie didn't have it. It's crucial you find everything though." They also agreed and left. 

"I'm guessing I'm with you Jamsie." Alice reached up and ruffled my hair.

I hit her on her arm playfully. "Let's go Aly bear." 

"What are we doing exactly?" 

"We're going to go get Lily."

"Why'd you choose me. of all people? You could've gone with anyone you wanted."

"For a few reasons. We used to play games when we were younger with all those code words and stuff. We used to go rescue the princess from the tower. This is like that. Also, I missed spending time with you. When we came to Hogwarts we lost touch."

She gave me a huge hug. 

"Aww James, I missed you too."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Alice and I did a complicated tracking spell to find where Lily was. She was in an abandoned hotel in the middle of nowhere. We grabbed our broomsticks and hopped on them.

We flew for hours before we got there. There were guards in the front and we took those out easily. The ones that came next were more difficult.
Alice got hit with a Stunning Spell, so I picked her up and put her in a closet.

I ran up a few flight of stairs and there was Damon,  guarding a door.

"Hello James, I knew you'd never give up. I don't want to fight you. Take her, but good luck fixing her. She'll never love you again." He smiled cruelly.

I stunned him and he fell to the ground. I ran through the door and inside was Lily, asleep on the bed. I grabbed her and ran it get Alice, who was awake,  and we flew away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
How bad am I? I was away and I have summer homework and I'm working so it was hard to write. I'm writing a new story called Rose's Revenge and I'd appreciate it if you read it.

I had writers block and was considering giving up the book but I realized how hard i worked and that I actually had readers. Please vote and comment and show your love so I want to continue. Sorry again and love you all.
-Danielle