The only good thing that bastard did was get us back togther

~6 days later~
Lily's POV

    I still didn't know who attacked me but it's hard to dwell on such a bad thing when such a happy thing has happened. James and I got back togther!
*flashback*
It was two days after I got attacked. All our friends had abandoned us, and James and I were sitting on his bed talking. The discussion turned from ridiculous to serious.
"Lily,?" James asked seriously.
"Yes?
"Why don't you like me?"
I automatically felt bad.
"I do like you, just everything's so confusing and I don't want to get hurt."
He looked hurt.
"I would never hurt you. "

"I know just I'm scared."

After a minute he asked me "Why didn't we get back together after your parents -,"
He looked uncomfortable. "- you know."

     "I didn't want other people dead because of me. My parents didn't deserve it. The other night I almost got taken or worse. " I admitted.

"What if I said I didn't care?"

"I really don't want to be going to your funeral. It'll be all my fault. "

"Lily," James begged. "Please I don't care. I've liked you for so long and nothings going to stop me."

"I don't know James. Maybe -" He cut me off.

"Lily just shut up and kiss me."

*end of flashback*

    There's a little problem to this though; we're sneaking around so the person who killed my parents doesn't try anything.
    I hate sneaking around but i don't want to be the cause of another person's death. I don't want to lose anyone else, it's enough I lost my parents.

       I was lounging on my bed relaxing in peace when James barges in and jumps on my bed.

  I glance up in annoyance. "What?"

James holds up his hands. "I come here in peace. Now get dressed and meet me in the common room in 15. Don't worry know one knows it a date, they think we're just friends. "

Before I could even agree he was already gone.

~15 minutes later~
I had thrown on a cute shirt and a pair of jeans and went downstairs.
James put a blindfold over my eyes and picked me up. Suddenly I felt myself being put down on something. I gripped it and realized it was a broomstick.
     I screamed. I am terrified of heights. I can fall off and die at any moment. James pulled off my blindfold. He smiled at me.
"Relax just grab on to me and look around. "
After a few minutes of freaking out I relaxed. I looked around. It was so beautiful. The sun had just started setting.
        I realized we were getting closer to landing. We landed on a patch of grass.
"We're going to Hogsmeade." James said happily.
I shook my head.
"No way are we going to Hogsmeade! We'll get caught and we'll get detention and-"
James put his hand over my mouth.
"Live a little won't you? Anyways I brought my invisibility cloak so no one will even no we are there."

I nodded my head reluctantly and we started walking. Eventually we get to the Hogs Head. We walk in there,  with the invisibility cloak over our heads, hoping that no one will be in there and Aberfourth will serve as as a drink.

        Instead we're greeting by an unpleasant surprise. As we open the door, we see an unhappy face glaring down at us. A face that belongs to Professor Dumbledore.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James and I both got detention for two weeks straight. Apparently someone heard we left and told on us.
In other news, Sirius and Marlene decided to get detention with us. In middle of class they just walked out and when the professor asked where they were going they simply shrugged and said "to make out" and then just left.

      I was planning in taking advantage of all that alone time with James but now that they joined us, and no one knows we're dating,  we can't.

            ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
James and I were hanging out tonight.  Unfortunately we got into a huge argument.

"Lily, I want to be together with you for real! I want everyone to know we're together. I want to be able to walk up to you and kiss you and go out on real date!"

"James honey you know that can't happen. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Is it really because your scared of me getting hurt? Or is it because your scared of getting your heart broken? Well let me tell you know it's all or nothing. Either we tell everyone we're dating or call it off. Your choice."

He turn on his heel and slammed the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hey guys. Whoever is still reading this story. I'm really sorry for not updating for so long. I was really busy and now my laptops broken so this is written from my phone.
Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas or Happy Quanza (idk how to spell it)
Hope you have a great holiday.
I promise I'll start updating more often and please check out my new book The Assassin's Secret
                     - xoxo Danielle