Lily's greatest fear

Lily's POV
I woke up in shock. I was sweating. Thank god that was only a dream. But what if it was real. After James and I broke up it was difficult for both of us. I keep on having nightmares. Of James killing himself because of me, of me killing myself, sometimes I see all my friends fighting and being separated because of me.
Tonight's nightmare was one of the worst of all. I crept as quietly as u could out of my room and into mine and James common room. I wanted to sit by the warm fire because I was shivering. I took my blanket with me, and me being clumsy and all I slipped and fell down the stairs. I flew and suddenly a pair of strong arms grabbed me and put me down on the couch. I looked up and saw James looking at me worriedly. "Are you OK? Why are you crying? What happened? "
"I keep on having nightmares. After we broke up they got even worse," I took a shaky breath before continuing. "I see everyone I love killing themselves, everyone fighting, everyone dying, my parents.... dead. "
I couldn't continue. I broke down into tears and James hugged me and comforted me. "It's OK Lilyflower. None of its real, you know that. It's not like the Death Eaters know who your parents are. I have a good reason to fear for my parents, they're famous Aurors. I hate not knowing if they're still alive."
"James can I tell you a secret?"
"Sure"
"Around the time we started dating, I got threatening notes telling me to leave you alone or my family will pay. I didn't think it was real until bad things started happening. I got a letter from my mom saying my dad fell through the stairs, and that she had to go to the hospital because she hit her head while she was sleeping. And then bad stuff happened to us. I got really scared and now all this shit happened. And I don't know what to do with myself. I can't sleep because my mind keeps racing. My chest hurts because my heart keeps racing. I'm so numb and I can't stop shaking."
James had tears rolling down his face. He pulled me into a tight hug. And there, for the first night since we broke up I slept peacefully.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The next day I woke up and James wasn't there. He had left me. I broke into tears. After all we went through, after all I told him. Suddenly he came running in. "Sorry I was just using the bathroom." He hugged me tightly.
We told all of our friends we were back together and everything was a misunderstanding.
We were all talking and laughing. I was finally happy. Then my world came crashing down again.
McGonagall called me to her office and I went not suspecting anything was wrong. But when I saw her face I knew otherwise. "Lily I am sorry to inform you that your parents are dead. It wasn't an accident, the police think it was a gas leak but we know it was the work of a dark wizard. I'm so sorry Lily."
And with that I fell to the floor and as I fell so did my world.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So basically if you didn't understand Lily and James broke up but they never tried to kill themselves. Since they got back together Lily's parents were killed.
Sorry for not updating but j never have time. I will dedicate parts to all you lovely voters, commenters, and followers. I don't have a laptop now so this is on my phone.
Anyway I probably won't be able to update till school starts. My summer is the time I get all my shit together. I need to change for the better and this summer is my time.
- xoxo Danielle