revenge

3rd person POV

Around a month passed and no revenge had been taken. The days were getting chiller. Lily and James were going steady now. Marlene and Sirius were also, and Alice had Frank. Everyone was really happy. Remus and Grace had gone out a few times but weren't going steady yet, though he planned to ask her to be his girlfriend tommorow during the Halloween feast. Peter of course was forever alone and was thinking of getting a cat.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
They all had potions next, so they headed down to the dungeons together. Bellatrix was sitting with a group of her friends and she scowled when she saw Lily and James walk in laughing with the rest of their friends.
The class started and everyone paired into their usual partners. Bellatrix raised her hand. "May I please be paired with Lily I don't understand the concept. James can be paired with Avery instead of me."
Bellatrix and Lily were both favorites of Slughorn so he let her switch.
"I don't know what you playing at," Lily snarled. "But I'm on to you. I don't trust you for a minute. "
"Excuse me I didn't do anything Lily." Bellatrix smiled all innocently. "Look I'm sorry for what happened and all. I'll get the ingredients."
Before Lily could open her mouth to respond Bellatrix she walked away. She was coming back when she "tripped" and spilled something all over Lily. "I'm so sorry let me help you dry.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
When they got to the bathroom and were all alone Bellatrix dropped the act. She whipped put her wand. "Stupfey!" Lily dropped to the floor unconscious. Bellatrix tied her up and dragged her to the Slytherin common room. She pulled out a few strands of Lily's hair and dropped into a Poly Juice potion she had nicked from the cabinets. She grinned evilly into the mirror.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
She went to the Head dormitories and the old man in the portrait just let her in, recognising "Lily". She headed up to Lily's room and looked around and sure enough there was a diary of her thoughts and things that happened. She sat down on the edge of the bed and scrolled through it. On a piece of paper she scribbled down things she though could be useful or used against someone later on.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
James POV
I met up with Lily before dinner. She was very quiet. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be bothering her. Right before we reached to Great Hall she turned around and smacked me across the face. "I'm breaking up with you, you little bastard. I found someone new." I stared after her, heartbroken. What did I do wrong? I ran up to my room and cried into my pillow.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Remus's POV
I was so excited. Tomorrow I was going to ask Grace to be my girlfriend. Lily came up to my with a smirk on her face. She looked really evil. "Hey Remus. Just wanted to say if you don't ignore all your friends and make out with me in front of James I'll tell everyone your little secret. I nodded in fear and looked after her in shock. I ran up to my dorm room and laid down and I started crying. Lily, one of my best friends is against me? Is it because I was a werewolf? What had I done to deserve this?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sirius' POV
I was the common room when suddenly Lily walked in with some Slytherin girl - I think her name is Veronica. She jumped on top of me and started kissing me. Lily waked out with an evil grin on her face.
After five minutes of being attacked by kisses Lily came back - with Marlene. She took one look at me and burst into tears and ran away. Lily just stepped on my foot and walked away with Veronica.
I ran to my dorm and started crying. Remus was already there - crying?
I couldn't do anything about it just then so instead I collapsed on my bed in tears.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Alice's POV
I walked up to my dorm only to be called over by Lily. She told me she had something urgent to tell me. She pulled me into the trophy room and suddenly she grabbed my wand and locked me in. A few moments later Filch came in and took me to McGonagall (he knew she would give a worse punishment than Dumbledore)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Frank's POV
I was walking with Remus's sort of girlfriend Grace trying to find Remus when we got called over by Lily.
The next thing I knew it, Grace and I were lying down in the Hospital wing and then I swirled into unconsciousness.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A/N sorry for not updating for a while but finals are coming up and I gotta study. I'll try to update as soon as possible.
Who like the start of our dear Bellatrix's revenge. I hate her so much that little b*tch. She killed Sirius, and Dobby, and tortured Alice and Frank Longbottom to insanity and ruined countless lives. I'm sorry I hate her so much. Of course she just happens to be one of my favorite characters because she's so evil.
QOTU (question of the update) What Hogwarts House are you in? I'm in Ravenclaw.