Vengeance is Everything

Bellatrix's POV
I ruined Lily's life for her. Now I'm going to go back to being me. But first I gotta torture Lily. I went to the closet where i was keeping her and she was knocked out cold.
        I waited till midnight and dragged her out to the Great Hall. I put her on the main table and wrapped her body in a white sheet. Her eyes were closed and she had scars and bruises all over herself. She looked dead.
        I snuck back to my dorm. Finally I had gotten my revenge.

    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
JAMES POV
I woke up with a bad feeling. I had cheated on Lily after she basically broke up with me. Something was up with her. She's the reason why Sirius and Marlene broke up,  and why Remus was crying.
        Sirius, Remus, and I walked into the Great Hall. We were the first ones there and we noticed a body lying on the main table. We ran and we saw it was Lily. I checked her pulse. "She's still breathing! "
I cried in relief. She looked horrible with bruises all over her face. I realized that it wasn't my Lily yesterday who did all that damage, someone must have Imperiused her. 
     We started screaming for someone. Marlene ran in and saw Sirius and burst into tears and when she saw Lily she started screaming. McGonagall came running in. "Why are you screaming it's not time to wake up yet for another 15 minutes let everyone rest. "
      She saw Lily on the table and shrieked.

          A few days  later I was finally allowed to visit Lily. She had one scar rig by under her ear lobe but that's it. She looked so happy to see me, but I had to tell her what I did. She knew what "she" did and everything was fixed but I had to tell her.
        She opened her mouth to say something but I covered her mouth. "After everything you did I felt heartbroken and scared. I didn't know what to do.... Lily my love I'm sorry but I cheated on you."
       She looked at me in shock and started crying. "GET OUT OF HERE YOU ASSHOLE I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU OR TALK TO YOU AGAIN YOU MAN WHORE!"
I ran out in tears. I can't believe she called me all those names.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sorry for another crap of an update but I'm so lazy and I never have time. I don't really like fanfiction so much anymore so I think I might start a teen fiction story. I might not finish this story but I'm finishing my Victoire Weasley story.